Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Team and predictions for dewsbury at home

62 posts in this topic

If carter and Rooney aren't fit I'd go with

Murphy

Rossi

Hulme

Mossop

Patrick

Lupton

Forber

Coward

Matty

Shacks

Phillips

Farrell

Mcavoy

C.Phillips

Burke

James?

Olstrom

Score 30-16 town first try Hulme mom forber

If James is available then we have to get him up again for this one . And looking at the alternatives , we really need Carter . I wonder how big Alex is getting on in his recovery ?

Unchanged from yesterday injuries permitting. 26 - 20 if dews play their strongest team.

38-16

Officials this weekend for the crucial last matches:

Town v Dewsbury - Mr. Turley

Swinton v Whitehaven - Mr. Leatherbarrow

Keighley v Featherstone - Mr. Cobb

Doncaster v Batley - Mr. Merrick

That's Keighley doomed . Cobb and Merrick with crucial games ... Good luck !

Good luck to Town ! and also I hope Haven make it too , Ive known many of their new kids for years thats just signed up , some were part of the Academy and others played for County for years , these west cumbrian talented youngsters desrerve to be in a better league to improve and give hope for the other younger kids coming through and to fly the flag for cumbrian rugby league .

Seems to be suggestions on their forum that they think a few kids might get a start on sunday. Will dews have one eye on the playoffs?? No doubt town will prepare for their strongest team coming and will be ready.

Well dan rooney won't be playing as he's broken his jaw.

i see burgess is fit for wigan, i wonder if this might free manfredi up for us, i would take him rather than farrel .

i see burgess is fit for wigan, i wonder if this might free manfredi up for us, i would take him rather than farrel .

it would all depend on his wage. Think he could be over the 20k mark. James won't be because he'll also be getting a coach wage. Plus why would you have him over Farrell instead of as well as him. We're allowed 5. Burke,Farrell,Murphy and manfredi from Wigan and dec from widnes.

i thought farrel was our worst player on sunday,he gave 3 penatys away in the first half, one of their tries came off one, and spilled a couple of balls, i just think what have is at least as good as farrel.

3 penalties?! Thats pretty bad even for him. Starting to thing he just isn't going to make it unless he sorts his head out. He's like O'Loughlin without the talent....a penalty machine. Get Duerden in!

Probably lying on in the tackle . I mentioned this before . They're all probably coached to push slowing the ruck down to the limit , but to often he does obviously over do it . This season is dusted now , and thanks for top effort n commitment , but I agree , next year with reduced numbers - it must equate to increased quality . I think we're not the only ones aware of that mind ...

Connor didn't have his best game on Sunday, I know he gives away a few penalties but I don't mind that as his work rate for such a young lad is excellent. What does concern me is his decision to offload in certain circumstances. Needs to pick his time and also get others on the same wavelength and he could turn that into a big assest.

Didn't really notice his penalties so much on Saturday but his handling errors really frustrate me at times. Unfortunately he'll always be noticed more for that no matter how great his work rate is.

No brainer you'd reckon . Pity he's packing in really , ideal sort for our lads to learn from .

No brainer you'd reckon . Pity he's packing in really , ideal sort for our lads to learn from .

I thought id read somewhere he was considering 1 more year.

Really ? Ok , hope so . Hock is leaving Salford by the way ...!!!

Really ? Ok , hope so . Hock is leaving Salford by the way ...!!!

Oh go on then, we'll have him lol

Seems like Dewsbury fans want them to rest some star players so our thugs don't wipe them out ?!

Seems like Dewsbury fans want them to rest some star players so our thugs don't wipe them out ?!

yeah some seem happy to take a loss with a weakend team. I find that a little arrogant. It feels like they are saying we could have sent our strongest side and easily won but the playoffs are more important. They obviously haven't seen our home results against teams above us.