Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mark richardson

luke menzies

9 posts in this topic

I see the big lad has joined Salford

Good luck Luke. The try against Dewsbury will remain a special memory

I believe Zac Johnson is off to Dewsbury.

Big losses

Good luck to Zac too. Great first season.

Two powerful players who ran just like forwards should i.e. like the opposition isn't there. Good luck to both guys.....see you back soon once you've missed us!! ;)

Both come as no surprise as Luke was overheard telling a speccie at Batley and was always ambitious to move up a league. Zac was linked with a move to his home town a short while ago too.

It's neither new to us nor unexpected that some players move on after a short stay but there are other lads out there, nuggets to discover with a point to prove, who will replace them next season.

Good luck to Luke and Zac and also to the club in their quest for replacements!

What makes luke a super league player this time. He wasnt good enough for kr now hes gained 8 inch in height he can play for reds?

It was 2008 when Luke was on Hull Kr for gods sake!!! Yes he's had his ups and downs but has always worked hard and given 100% to every team he has played for and has gone well for Swinton this year.

Salford have done their home work on him and must see something to give him a 2yr deal......He was also offered a deal at widnes so he must be doing something right no matter what your expert opinion of Luke is??

No home work was required Ian Watson knew all he needed to about Luke. Good luck to him and thank you for all your efforts in a Lions shirt.

Good luck for the future,one of our best forwards, this season, gave 100% in every game and never took a backward step.It's strange that his only critic, is not a lions fan and probably, not seen him this season.