Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pink panther

josh

30 posts in this topic

As long as it does turn out like bobbie goulding and his son at barrow. Never seen him play but it's a position we need cover or even a starter if Murphy dosent sign for us. He's been at super league clubs so he must have something.

Where's he been playing lately?

Was at Wigan and had a spell at Haven but that was a while back now.

He played at Salford for a while on the wing and went to fullback when Luke Patten left .

He was at Ipswich Jets in the Queensland Cup league.

He's playing A grade Queensland Cup which is one rung down from the NRL. That's more than good enough for the Championship over here. PV doesn't strike me as someone who'd let sentiment dictate his recruitment decisions.

Played fullback for us was nowt special but he was only a kid then was in the season we got relegated so to be fair there wasn't many that played well that season

Would be a great signing for you , I think he's about 24 now , started at Wigan in a great academy side and is decent with his boot and a good turn of foot. Not sure whether you will get Murphy for next year and Josh is not a step backwards 

I dont think its a position to worry too much about , if Tierney and Murphy continue the DR and theres Carter .

I dont think its a position to worry too much about , if Tierney and Murphy continue the DR and theres Carter .

I think Murphy's contract with Wigan is up this year and I can see Lewis playing a lot more at WIgan next year so it could be a position that does needs strengthening if Brett got injured there's not much more that could do that important job 

Murphy contract up ? Hope we know that to ...

Murphy contract up ? Hope we know that to ...

we do. It's the travelling that's the issue with jack

Mmmmm

if thats the case then I would prefer a fullback thats a good standoff as the wings seem to be covered with elliot back and carter as fullback /winger 

if thats the case then I would prefer a fullback thats a good standoff as the wings seem to be covered with elliot back and carter as fullback /winger 

Yes I would agree , Just got to go out and find that rocking horse muck first then them hens teeth and then maybe we might find one  :( for under £30,000 a year 

but they could  manage to get a loan deal for one that fits that bill peferfectly

Yes I would agree , Just got to go out and find that rocking horse muck first then them hens teeth and then maybe we might find one :( for under £30,000 a year

but they could manage to get a loan deal for one that fits that bill peferfectly

i keep hearing Sam obst. If that's the case I think him and forber will be a good partnership next year.

Luckily age isn't an obstacle , or obstruction ...

Seen the Donny v fax highlights last night , and Paul Cooke is just amazing . Absolutely ran the show again . Someone doing the full bag of tricks like that , totally priceless . If not the best then he's by far the most influential and vital player to any team