Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Family day on Sunday

15 posts in this topic

This Sunday, prior to our final home game of the season against Dewsbury, the club will host a family day starting at 12.30pm.

Children will be given the opportunity to create a design which will be sent to our kit manufacturers to produce a formal design, and submitted for the chance to be voted as the official away shirt for next season. In addition to this, there will be face painting and the opportunity to meet Spike.

We look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Well done Town, lets try and get people down and hopefully we will have something to cheer about.

Just a reminder folks the bar will be open before the game,face painting,rides and meet spike ,fetch the kids and enjoy the Game. Up the Town.

Wouldn't have thought so. Maybe they should try giving cash away in buckets as well.

you talk some s****

Just no need for it . There's no stupid questions when you don't know the answer

Wouldn't have thought so. Maybe they should try giving cash away in buckets as well.

What an idiotic thing to say.

last game of the season, i thought a discount for kids was a fair point,mebbe a bit to complex for geordie.

I think they get in cheap enough! Wish I could get in for a fiver or four or whatever it is. Still cheap as chips in my book.

Good for you...i was thinking about a discount tp attract a new generation of young speccys through the doors.i am sure you could get in for a fiver ...just put your school pants on and take your pencil case with you.

Well , let's hope we start getting people to go who don't go . We need it , never more than next year

Sounds like a plan but the grey hair might give it away.....

put a flat cap on pair of nhs glasses and try the oap route

Well , let's hope we start getting people to go who don't go . We need it , never more than next year

exactly.