13 Feb: Hull FC v Warrington Wolves KO 8pm

Who will win?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Draw
    • Warrington Wolves

Good game?

Enjoyable but frustrating from a Hull fans' point of view.

I think Hull edged it territory and possession but Wire looked much more assured in attack.

Give Sneyd and Pryce more game time and points will come hopefully.

Exciting game nonetheless.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really enjoyed that game. Don't mind losing when it's a good close game. No controversial calls that I can think of. Looked a good crowd. Both defences top notch. There were points of the game were the attack threw everything at each other but they just couldn't get through either side. End to end stuff.

Only thing that spoilt it for me were the idiots sat behind me that clearly had no idea what a decent rugby game looks like!

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Roy Boy, Ullman and OF?

Last night we were sat in different stands. Roy and Ullman were in the East although two or three blocks from each other I imagine and I was in the West with the other more classy people.

Besides that, neither Roy Boy or Ullman is an idiot.....

Last night we were sat in different stands. Roy and Ullman were in the East although two or three blocks from each other I imagine and I was in the West with the other more classy people.

Oh come on, Roy does have his moments. ;-)

Follow me on Twitter: @VDawsonRL

Don't mind losing when the effort is there.

Better things to come from FC by the looks of it.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Enjoyable but frustrating from a Hull fans' point of view.

I think Hull edged it territory and possession but Wire looked much more assured in attack.

Give Sneyd and Pryce more game time and points will come hopefully.

Exciting game nonetheless.

Well we all got a bit excited when we thought Hull had forced a drop out with a couple of minutes to go. The penalty call well and truly burst our collective bubble though.

I'd agree that Warrington looked to have more to offer in attack. They didn't half bomb some chances though. Atkins (I think) even managed to screw up a four on one situation only five metres from the Hull line. I couldn't for the life of me see what the touch judge saw to disallow Rhys Evans' try though.

I thought Sneyd and Pryce started to combine very well as the game wore on. Looks like they could be a very good combination. Sneyd's kick for the try was a superb piece of skill. After the shock of last week's assured one pointer it was also reassuring to see somebody had acquainted him with the club's operational rules regarding drop goal attempts.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/wallpaper/images/summerwine1024.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/wallpaper/index2.shtml&h=768&w=1024&tbnid=Z134Voo_MeAl1M:&zoom=1&docid=pBQQfmRNJwP2JM&hl=en&ei=LYrfVKeQFMa5UanPgIAB&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0CCwQMygHMAc

rldfsignature.jpg

Well we all got a bit excited when we thought Hull had forced a drop out with a couple of minutes to go. The penalty call well and truly burst our collective bubble though.

There was 3 mins 40 odd seconds left when that particular decision was given.

Can you cast your mind back to when Hull played at Huddersfield on Sky a couple or three seasons back. Hull scored what looked like a perfectly good try, even when the replays were shown. However, a touch judge 60m away from the try stood his ground and told the Referee there had been a forward pass.

Yes, it was the same touch judge that gave last night's controversial decision.

20131024_121312.jpg

Tony Martin, the Steve Ganson of touch judges.

There was 3 mins 40 odd seconds left when that particular decision was given.

Can you cast your mind back to when Hull played at Huddersfield on Sky a couple or three seasons back. Hull scored what looked like a perfectly good try, even when the replays were shown. However, a touch judge 60m away from the try stood his ground and told the Referee there had been a forward pass.

Yes, it was the same touch judge that gave last night's controversial decision.

20131024_121312.jpg

Tony Martin, the Steve Ganson of touch judges.

I noticed our old mate 20/20 Tony was running the line. We couldn't tell from where we were what the penalty was given for. Not surprised to learn it was his call. 

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Does anyone posting on here know the exact circumstances surrounding Shaul and his selection? Radford may have decided Shaul at 70% was a better option than anyone else. Maybe he was fully fit beforehand but the early knock did for him. Maybe Radford asked him to see if he could play on with the injury. If nobody knows for sure, why bother discussing how he played.

If you read back one of the Fc fans are dissing one of there own players, ratchford got a shoulder stinger after 60 secs, Tony Smith decide not to risk him.

Fans know more than the players, managers, coaches.... So just tongue n cheek comment by me

I think the difference there is that he came off, so his injury did not make him perform poorly after.
Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Archived