Sign in to follow this  
Tigers News

Tansey reflects on Sunday's derby defeat

10104.jpg

Following Sunday's defeat to local rivals Wakefield Wildcats we caught up with full back Jordan Tansey.

Jordan was voted the Man of the Match by the Executive Match Sponsors AMCO Engineering.

Jordans's happy to be back playing Super League following the off season break: "It was a good game, obviously we are disappointed with the result and we've got a lot to work on, but it was nice to be back playing and get a good performance in."

Reflecting on 2014 Jordan said: "I didn't play as much as I would have liked to last year so it was pretty hard for me. This year I've tried to work really hard in the off season to get back in the team and hopefully try and keep my position, it's going to be tough with Dorny coming back soon but I'll be fighting to keep the Full Back position.

Following a disappointing result in the first Super League match Jordan is happy that the team are focused on the job in hand: "We've got review later on today, so we'll get that out of the way and look forward to the game on Saturday in Catalan. We need to put Sunday behind us now. We're in for a big week with travelling over to France on Thursday so it's time now to put the loss behind us and concentrate on a win this weekend."

#RLNewEra

#COYF

View the full article