bus for Bradford

Progman

Went to have a look at bradford website to see actual admission prices, and I have to say how much better Hunslets website is.

Bradford's a shambles to say they're a full time professional club. Amateurish to say the least

Hunslet's website is undoubtedly one of the better ones in the game, but if you think Bradford's is bad, have a gander at Wakefield's. Went on there ahead of the Featherstone match to try and find out about car parking, turnstiles etc. After about ten minutes going round in circles I gave up and took my chances on the night.

The Bradford one doesn't say owt about the parking at Odsal either ... looking on Google Earth though, looks like I'll be in the surrounding streets ...

That's why I mentioned it way back in post #4, give you all plenty of chance to save up ;)

Bread and dripping morning, noon and night in the Windbag household this week ...

Bread and dripping, sheer luxury!!

Mr'n Mrs Moose can only afford cardboard and gravel sandwiches this week.

If you call their ticket office you can pre book and pay on the day, standing £20. Best you can get!

Kind of puts our £15 for a seat under a roof with free parking into perspective.

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

Probably that's why they are travelling in numbers, the savings they make at away matches well offsets there home costs.

Cheers Roger.

I went to warrington v Salford a couple of weeks ago, it was 25 quid to sit behind the posts, if you wanted to sit down the sides behind the dug out it was 30, and 3 quid to park the jam jar.

you can park on the streets 5 minutes away for free. Also what's wrong with standing in the away terrace ;)

The Bradford one doesn't say owt about the parking at Odsal either ... looking on Google Earth though, looks like I'll be in the surrounding streets ...

http://www.bradfordbulls.co.uk/gameday-parking

Richard Dunn's over the road from the stadium is your best bet. You'll have to go to the to the roundabout at the top of the road and then double back on yourself to get in. No idea what it costs. I lock my bike my behind the stadium office for free. 

Hope you enjoy your visit. 

£20 or £22 to stand in that c.raphole.. you are having a laugh

shove it.. i was looking forward to going bradford away but nah wont bother . this after your parachute payment to help you straight back up to super duper league and along with london you have a total unfair advantage.. hope leigh. halifax  turn you over and you fail.. 

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

Archived