Sign in to follow this  
eddrudd

Twitter

Well Red John, it looks like I will have to sign up to Twitter to see what the Salford folk are saying about the team. God I'm struggling with this computer now so don't know how I'll manage Twitter.

Well Red John, it looks like I will have to sign up to Twitter to see what the Salford folk are saying about the team. God I'm struggling with this computer now so don't know how I'll manage Twitter.

Oof! Well, good luck with that. You don't have to sign up to Twitter to be able to view what's being said. I must admit I tend to see Twitter as a self-help group for people with stunted intellectual development - you only have to look at the responses to Marwan's tweets to see that - but SalfordFaithful doesn't seem to be too bad.

The Salford subforum on RLFans might be somewhere else to try. I've got an account on there, but haven't used it for a while. It's undergoing a bit of a recovery at the moment after a few years of being like an infant school sand pit. I know a lot of Salford fans who were put off the forum during this dark period and still won't go near it, which is a shame because many of them are worth listening to. However, aside from one recent halfwit who was pretending to be a Salford fan and constantly criticising the club (a pretence so transparent it makes you wonder why s/he bothered) things do seem to be improving.

Thanks for the reply Red John. God you are good with words are you a teacher or politician?