Sign in to follow this  
dipset11

Best of the bunch

I thought brown and rowe were fantastic also Grayston and jc was busy for me toofor me

1.rowe

2.Grayston

3.brown

Seem like same names every week just lacking attack

Rowe

Brown

JC

I thought Chandler made a few mistakes early in the game but played better when he came back on. Grayston was very solid at the back. A little disappointed with Ainscough yesterday never seemed in the game. All-in-all very frustrating yesterday :(

Brown was our best player by a mile.

Thought Grayston to his credit didnt have a bad game either, was just let down by some really soft defence down our right hand side.

Johnny Campbell worked tirelessly too, but had to come looking for the ball as we seemed to forget we had a left hand side attack most of the game.

Edited by buford t justice

we seemed to forget we had a left hand side attack most of the game.

I've thought the same way over the last couple of weeks. We have two excellent finishers on that side. Why the hell are we not using them?

I've thought the same way over the last couple of weeks. We have two excellent finishers on that side. Why the hell are we not using them?

Same here

We only run down the flanks when the door looks to be closing. Its not in the game plan.

We either bottle taking them on (coming inside or sprinting straight at the man) or making desperate passes early in set

brown.

rowie.

jc.

the players who seem to be not getting enough ball out wide need to chime in and demand more ball,plenty of players over the years have managed to go get the ball and help the forwards up the park, we need to stop this chip over end of every set as we might as well simply throw the ball to them and get set in defence.what happened to sky high kicks we had that gave time for more than one man to get under it,or the great kicks we had that the kicker looked one way but the ball went other, check how many times we score or they knock on off high bombs in the dvd,s, or drilled into the floor as against the boring chip over to nothing game after game,we did it last season set after set and i cant see any change this year bar the odd better kick from another player maybe a couple a times a game. we have some cracking players who seem well up for the games and its a joy to see young lillycrop and brownie so fired up but we really do need someone with more about them to lead the way  and baffle them more when were in their 20.we only need one player to make what we have work.