Graham

Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, NRL news etc... Injuries as at end of R18

In keeping with my view that the Sharks sign them if they are old and/ or crocked. Strong rumours that Sharks have signed Josh Morris from Bulldogs for 2019  At 32 Josh is definitely one for the future.

• Haha 1

Leeds stand-off or centre Joel Moon will not play in Super League in 2019, according to reports.

The 30-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season, with a number of NRL clubs keen on acquiring his services, including the likes of Melbourne Storm, Sydney Roosters and Newcastle Knights.

His agent, Chris Fellas, confirmed the move: “Joel has interest from six NRL clubs to return home and, despite good offers in Super League, he would like to finish his Super League career with Leeds.

“We haven’t yet agreed in terms of the NRL, but expect to do so in coming weeks.”

Moon first came to England in 2012, joining Salford from New Zealand Warriors, before making the move to Leeds the following season.

He has since gone on to make over 150 appearances for the Rhinos, winning two Grand Finals, two Challenge Cups and a League Leaders Shield along the way.

Cronulla Sharks forward Jayson Bukuya has signed a two-year contract extension that will see him remain at the club until at least the end of the 2020 season.

Bukuya has played 141 of his 159 games for the Sharks, with a one-year stint in 2014 breaking up his 11-year NRL career.

The 29-year-old won a premiership with the Sharks in 2016, and was thrilled to put pen to paper on an extension.

“I’m pleased for myself and my family, now that there’s a bit more security for the next two years,” Bukuya told Sharks TV.

Confirmation:

Former international and veteran Bulldogs centre Josh Morris has agreed to a two-year deal at the Sharks from next season.

It was no secret the 31-year-old was being shopped around by the Bulldogs, who are still in the grip of a salary cap crisis.

And while there was reported interest particularly from the Titans, Morris has already told his teammates at Belmore that he’ll be leaving to play under Shane Flanagan in 2019.

BRONCOS

Andre Savelio (ACL, season)

Matt Gillett (Broken neck, Round 21)

Payne Haas (Shoulder, Season)

Jack Bird (Sternum, Indefinite)

Tevita Pangai Jnr (Hamstring, TBC)

Jaydn Su’A (Leg/foot, TBC)

Joe Ofahengaue (TBC)

BULLDOGS

Kieran Foran (Foot, Season)

Raymond Faitala-Mariner (Hand/Knee, Season)

Marcelo Montoya (Hamstring, season)

Greg Eastwood (Calf, TBC)

COWBOYS

Sam Hoare (ACL, Season)

Michael Morgan (Bicep, Season)

Jordan McLean (Foot, Indefinite)

Josh Chudleigh (Knee, Season)

Matt Scott (Knee, Round 19)

DRAGONS

Zac Lomax (Hand, Round 20)

Jacob Host (Dislocated shoulder, Round 21-23)

Nene MacDonald (Foot, TBC)

EELS

Reed Mahoney (Suspension, Round 18)

Tony Williams (ACL, Season)

Beau Scott (ACL, Season)

Manu Ma’u (Cheekbone, Indefinite)

KNIGHTS

Kalyn Ponga (Hamstring, Round 20-21)

Slade Griffin (Knee, Season)

Tautau Moga (ACL, Season)

Jacob Saifiti (Shoulder, Round 24)

Sione Mata’utia (Concussion, Round 19)

PANTHERS

Reagan Campbell-Gillard (Broken jaw, Round 22-23)

Sam McKendry (ACL, Season)

Tim Browne (Ruptured bowel, Retired)

Josh Mansour (Fractured cheekbone, Round 19)

Dylan Edwards (Shoulder, Season)

Peter Wallace (Shoulder, Retired)

Dallin Watene-Zelezniak (Hamstring, Round 21)

James Maloney (Toe, Indefinite)

RABBITOHS

Richie Kennar (Foot, Round 19)

Jason Clark (Suspension, Round 20)

Greg Inglis (Broken thumb, Round 21-22)

RAIDERS

Ata Hingano (Ankle, Season)

Joseph Tapine (Suspension, Round 20)

Jack Wighton (Disciplinary, Season)

Brad Abbey (Concussion, Round 19)

Shannon Boyd (Calf, Round 21)

Jarrod Croker (Knee, TBC)

ROOSTERS

Bernard Lewis (ACL, Season)

Dylan Napa (Knee, Round 19-20)

SEA EAGLES

Apisai Koroisau (Foot, Season)

Curtis Sironen (ACL, Season)

Lachlan Croker (ACL, Season)

Jack Gosiewski (Broken arm, Round 19)

Akuila Uate (Ankle, Season)

Lewis Brown (Shoulder, Round 20)

SHARKS

Josh Dugan (Stress fracture fibula, Round 19)

Luke Lewis (Calf, Round 19)

Jack Williams (Pec, season)

Jesse Ramien (Shoulder, Round 19)

STORM

Dale Finucane (Hand, Round 19)

Sam Kasiano (Knee, Round 25)

Christian Welch (Concussion, Round 19)

Cameron Munster (Finger, Round 19)

TITANS

Bryce Cartwright (Broken hand, Round 20)

Dale Copley (Hamstring, season)

Max King (Shoulder, season)

WARRIORS

Nathaniel Roache (Back, Season)

Leivaha Pulu (Ankle, Round 20)

Tohu Harris (Knee, Round 21-23)

Bunty Afoa (Elbow, 23)

Ken Maumalo (Knee, TBC)

WESTS TIGERS

Mahe Fonua (Broken arm, Round 21-25)

Josh Reynolds (Shoulder, TBC)

Chris Lawrence (Hamstring, TBC)

Two-time premiership player Luke Lewis has announced his retirement from the NRL, revealing tonight that he will finish his decorated career at the end of 2018.

The 34-year-old made his NRL debut with Penrith in 2001 and played on the wing in the Panthers' 2003 premiership-winning side.

After 12 seasons and 208 games with Penrith, Lewis joined the Cronulla Sharks in 2014 and tasted grand final glory again his third season in the Shire.

Lewis played back row in Cronulla's memorable 14-12 win over the Storm in the 2016 decider and capped a magnificent game by taking home the Clive Churchill Medal as the best player on the ground.

Lewis played 16 Test matches for Australia and 17 Origins for NSW. He was part of the Blues' series wining sides in 2004 and 2014.

A member of the elite 300-game club, Lewis is one of the most respected figures in the NRL and his Sharks team-mates will be doing their utmost to send him out with a third premiership.

"It's been an awesome 18 years and I've loved every minute of it. I'll retire with great memories," Lewis told Sharks Media.

Edited by Irish Saint

PENRITH have locked down cult hero Viliame Kikau until the end of the 2022 NRL season, keeping him out of reach of rival clubs.

Despite being on contract until the end of next year, the Fijian powerhouse back-rower on Wednesday extended his deal for a further three years.

“It’s very exciting to know I’ll be at Panthers for the next few years,” Kikau said.

Now Confirmed where Ryan Hall is heading to 

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/2018/07/19/roosters-sign-england-international-ryan-hall/

On 7/17/2018 at 10:44 PM, Irish Saint said:

Two-time premiership player Luke Lewis has announced his retirement from the NRL, revealing tonight that he will finish his decorated career at the end of 2018.

The 34-year-old made his NRL debut with Penrith in 2001 and played on the wing in the Panthers' 2003 premiership-winning side.

After 12 seasons and 208 games with Penrith, Lewis joined the Cronulla Sharks in 2014 and tasted grand final glory again his third season in the Shire.

Lewis played back row in Cronulla's memorable 14-12 win over the Storm in the 2016 decider and capped a magnificent game by taking home the Clive Churchill Medal as the best player on the ground.

Lewis played 16 Test matches for Australia and 17 Origins for NSW. He was part of the Blues' series wining sides in 2004 and 2014.

A member of the elite 300-game club, Lewis is one of the most respected figures in the NRL and his Sharks team-mates will be doing their utmost to send him out with a third premiership.

"It's been an awesome 18 years and I've loved every minute of it. I'll retire with great memories," Lewis told Sharks Media.

One of my favorite players ever. I honestly thought he'd spent his whole career at Penrith. So did he, probably.

But, I'm glad he eventually signed to Cronulla. One of the many signings that made 2016 possible.