CC Round 5 Draw

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and you get to act superior cos you're a super fan. RL really does have something for everyone.

It's just a shame we haven't found a way to monetise super fans superiority over the 56m other people in England who didn't unthinkingly hand over money. Can't have everything though can we.

What is "monetise" supposed to mean? It isn't a word that exists in the English language.

it doesn't make me wonder that at all.

It makes me wonder how many we could get if the game got of its ass and went and got them. If it sold them what the wanted instead of expecting them to turn up and blaming them when they don't.

EH!

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

it's true I admit it. We have meetings and everything. Big John who runs the 'die keighley die' department has his wife make a lovely fruit cake. Tall bobby who helps out in the 'Ebola for Fev rovers' team sometimes brings some macarons but I don't think you would like them but you really haven't lived until you have tasted dangerous dave from the 'let's kill Leigh' groups petit fours. We always joke they are 'to die for'. That always gets a laugh.

Anyhoo it's every 2nd Thursday at 8 at the community centre if any one wants to join.

I Wondered what a Scotchy was so I googled it and a meaning comes up on the Urban Dictionary, now I understand what you and your club get up to at your meetings, Rugby is just a front, ain't it.

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

I Wondered what a Scotchy was so I googled it and a meaning comes up on the Urban Dictionary, now I understand what you and your club get up to at your meetings, Rugby is just a front, ain't it.

I just used scotchy because I like the bit in anchorman where he says "I love scotch, Scotchy scotch scotch" and I do love scotch that urban dictionary thing is brilliant though. Far better.

I just used scotchy because I like the bit in anchorman where he says "I love scotch, Scotchy scotch scotch" and I do love scotch that urban dictionary thing is brilliant though. Far better.

Glad you like it.

and you get to act superior cos you're a super fan. RL really does have something for everyone.

It's just a shame we haven't found a way to monetise super fans superiority over the 56m other people in England who didn't unthinkingly hand over money. Can't have everything though can we.

sorry mate but I'm no super fan. I just like the game and have a positive attitude towards it.

Archived