Round 9 Match Threads - Spoilers Likely

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great last 10 minutes. Just on last night's games, I'm sick of these commentators pathetic attempts to pronounce Polynesian and Melanesian names. How can that still be funny after 20 years? These are people who, in Warren's case, have been making a living by talking for 40 years. Do they all live in Anglo-only, high-security, gated communities in White Street, Whiteville? (Given that some of them live in Conulla or the Northern Beaches, I guess they do.)

Why don't they just ask the players how to pronounce their names? I realise that Andrew Johns is too retarded to remember, and Lockyer and Lewis just don't care, but some of the others must have heard a NZ call of an NRL game at least once and heard how to pronounce these names properly.

JT replicating Puig-Aubert's party piece - love it!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

12 nil at half time.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dogs get one try back, converted.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Dogpire Strikes Back.

Dogs got their money's worth out of Corey Thompson. I'm pretty sure he's on minimum contract.

That Jackson try was 50/50 I thought he bounced over and Thurston pulled his arm onto the line.

Dog equalise!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Intercept! Rona scores a long one.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived