another problem sunday

plug

Just seen on tv that the south of france and spain are basking in temp of 45` surely thats not good for playing rugby in ?? They call games off for snow ice and waterloged pitch's so why not high temp ?

Just seen on tv that the south of france and spain are basking in temp of 45` surely thats not good for playing rugby in ?? They call games off for snow ice and waterloged pitch's so why not high temp ?

That's the very reason why Fev turned the 2.30pm kick off down and now gone for the 7pm one instead that was offered when the timing had to be rescheduled

Im Fev and im proud

45 degrees! Give over plug!

Just been on my weather app - perpignan has a high of 26 degrees on sunday so nowhere near 45!

So it may be more like 25 degrees, it may be cooler than that at 7pm but if it was on the warm side you would think there would be regular drinks intervals like there has been in the past

45 degrees! Give over plug!

Just been on my weather app - perpignan has a high of 26 degrees on sunday so nowhere near 45!

So it may be more like 25 degrees, it may be cooler than that at 7pm but if it was on the warm side you would think there would be regular drinks intervals like there has been in the past

Yep, I too thought I'd seen it where it was going to be 26 degrees, better take my sun cream

Im Fev and im proud

So in degrees F around 78-80. Cooler at 7pm. Not too bad to play in. Don't get Centrigrade have to convert to understand. Must be an age problem.

Didn't you put a while ago you went to KSP. Maybe you did art instead of science. Anyway, its Celsius now not Centigrade and you are not supposed to say degrees. Its simple - 0 Celsius is freezing, 10 is cool, 20 is comfortable and 30 is ridiculous. Why Mr F chose 32 to 212 is beyond me.

Archived