Town V Haven predictions.The bash!

town4me

Not an easy one to predict until we know the squads, and who's getting who on DR etc. I would be happy to see it down to bare squads with one DR/Loan each and would then predict Town 30 haven 14 however I think they will be desperate to max out their quota so we may as well if we can.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All depends how many wigan take to France regards to DR for you lot as for us we've still got the Leigh lads on loan chamberlain broke his leg yesterday so burns in for him declan hulme went off with 5 mins left think he had an injury so doubtful for nxt week

Not an easy one to predict until we know the squads, and who's getting who on DR etc. I would be happy to see it down to bare squads with one DR/Loan each and would then predict Town 30 haven 14 however I think they will be desperate to max out their quota so we may as well if we can.

and you won't want to be maxing your quota,get real if you can have the same 5 as yesterday you will take them

and you won't want to be maxing your quota,get real if you can have the same 5 as yesterday you will take them

yes I agree alan if we can we probably will but we will have to wait until it's announced. They might not be made available.

Must admit I really don't fancy us for this one. Just got a horrible feeling plus they will be well up for it after how poor they were on good Friday.

Sounds like they had some bad luck with injuries yesterday though so they might be a bit disrupted.

Must admit I really don't fancy us for this one. Just got a horrible feeling plus they will be well up for it after how poor they were on good Friday.

Sounds like they had some bad luck with injuries yesterday though so they might be a bit disrupted.

i think after yesterday's confidence boosting win town will be up for it. Can't think of a better fixture to be up for it to back up yesterday's win. Half the battle is gonna be done come Thursday when the squads are announced. It could ,and will, make a lot of difference IMO.

i think after yesterday's confidence boosting win town will be up for it. Can't think of a better fixture to be up for it to back up yesterday's win. Half the battle is gonna be done come Thursday when the squads are announced. It could ,and will, make a lot of differenceIf

If we hadn't won yesterday we would have been looking down the barrel of a gun on saturday haven would deffo be favourites. After a good away win I would like to think we will have the self belief to beat them again, but it will be tight. I would be delighted if we could get Lloyd & Tierney I would like to see Forber and Carter back in the squad, Callum will be a big miss as he always plays out of his skin against them. 

I'm glad it's the first game ! Who knows , see the squad first . Just been looking at the TV guide for the weekend , and you couldn't have picked a worse weekend to attract viewers to these games . The schedules are packed ... Play off finals , final day of premiership , middle of the test match , PGA golf , I think there's even a super league game on ! Sky are having a real juggling act fitting the games in here there n everywhere !

too close to call imo bare bones with no dr is never going to happen as haven couldnt field a team in all positions if they could even manage 17 and using players only on the signed books town would win with a cricket score so its a max out on dr and loans for both sides and the game is going to be very close indeed .

All depends how many wigan take to France regards to DR for you lot as for us we've still got the Leigh lads on loan chamberlain broke his leg yesterday so burns in for him declan hulme went off with 5 mins left think he had an injury so doubtful for nxt week

Dec's done his medial knee ligament so you wont be seeing him and I don't think gore will be ready either. The young halfback did well yesterday in his first game but he struggled in defence and I can see Rhodri and Lewis running riot down that side

Does anyone know how many fans are going to Blackpool? I was talking to a Whitehaven supporter last week who said they don't have many going? I think yesterday's results could turn this game in towns favour. I am going Town 28 Haven 18.

Does anyone know how many fans are going to Blackpool? I was talking to a Whitehaven supporter last week who said they don't have many going? I think yesterday's results could turn this game in towns favour. I am going Town 28 Haven 18.

Sold nearly 500 but I know a few who haven't got their tickets yet (including me and the lads I'm going with) just hope we get behind them and make some noise. I'm just a bit worried about our TV curse, am I right in saying we haven't won in front of the camersa since 95 ?

Sold nearly 500 but I know a few who haven't got their tickets yet (including me and the lads I'm going with) just hope we get behind them and make some noise. I'm just a bit worried about our TV curse, am I right in saying we haven't won in front of the camersa since 95 ?

Is that 500 figure correct? Great effort if so. I know a few non regulars who are going so thats probably swelled our numbers should make for a great day and atmosphere if we can all get together in that north stand

Dec's done his medial knee ligament so you wont be seeing him and I don't think gore will be ready either. The young halfback did well yesterday in his first game but he struggled in defence and I can see Rhodri and Lewis running riot down that side

Tough luck on Dec that injury wonder. At least we won't have to see him turn out against his "real" second team!

Pretty disgraceful cheap shot in the back from Acton yesterday

no surprise there mate, this is from the man who has bitten town players on 2 occasions. Suarez made world wide headlines for the same offence

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Archived