Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
suzzy

released

The Hawks release yet another player with immediate effect in Elliot Cosgrove after Brickwood so why not release Grimmer its obvious hes never going to be in Barry Eatons plans as a halfback so why not let him go he's never let the club down on the field so why not let him find somewhere he can feel a part of rather than a cast off if they can do it for other unwanted players surly Grimmer fits that bill.

chappy

Elliott has signed for Batley

so the board are happy for him to compete against the hawks in the same league but won't release Grimshaw double standards to me mate.

chappy

Surely the best solution is to get round a table thrash out the diffrences and get Grimmer pulling on a Hunslet shirt again, if he wants to play stand off then lets have him there with Kainy at scrum half and Browny at loose forward, JOB DONE

KingofLeon.gif

Its becoming a joke at hunslet, you're either a favourite of the coach, or your sent down south, or released. Or if your really unlucky you don't play with anyone at all and won't get released. Hunslet need a coach who is 100% committed to hunslet and its values, and just as loyal to the hunslet players who sign in good faith and give 110% to the club.

Its becoming a joke at hunslet, you're either a favourite of the coach, or your sent down south, or released. Or if your really unlucky you don't play with anyone at all and won't get released. Hunslet need a coach who is 100% committed to hunslet and its values, and just as loyal to the hunslet players who sign in good faith and give 110% to the club.

Surely the best solution is to get round a table thrash out the diffrences and get Grimmer pulling on a Hunslet shirt again, if he wants to play stand off then lets have him there with Kainy at scrum half and Browny at loose forward, JOB DONE

There not bothered Steve there not paying him more interested in keeping him away from somebody who really wants him playing.

chappy

so how many this years new signings have been released now 

seems why bother signing them in first place .. they hardly played and some didnt play at all. some sent out to other teams.. 

great down hunslet at moment with players

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

so how many this years new signings have been released now

seems why bother signing them in first place .. they hardly played and some didnt play at all. some sent out to other teams..

great down hunslet at moment with players

this is the hunslet rl forum..

and has far has i was lead to believe its about debate on topics

seems tho its so one sided bit like a dictator ruling over this forum. you have to agree or else.

well fellow hunslet supporters i have a mind and am not a number so il comment good or bad on topics relating to hunslet rl

time this forum became just what it supposed to be. open and fair

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

True, but as Hunslet supporters we do not go on other clubs forums, to slag off the way they run their club

Well if the brainwashed run amok on your own forum towing the party line

You've gotta go somewhere to vent your frustration and anger about situations your not happy with regarding your own team

Either you sit and take it like the rest of the sheep

Or you stand up and say something

And as it's a forum...he guess what

You exercise your right :)

I don't have a clue what is going on at hunslet at the moment. I can't work Eaton out,but he is doing himself no favours for future employment in rugby.when Wakefield got rid of Webster I thought Eaton might have been mentioned but not in bookies listing at all. Can't wait for rhinos to ditch him !

Wasnt allowed to attend.

Funny how its only open to members. Which im not!

Although, two board members are aware of my views. But as usual as long as theyre ok, its sod the rest.....

Become a member,easy really,isn't it.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Nothing out of order by not being able to attend by not being a member, all AGM's I believe have a similar format. After all what is £15 to someone who is so passionate about his club, to be able to get your views over to the

people to whom your views concern, simples

Why give my money i dont agree with? They will do there own thing no matter what i say. They wont listen...

join and stand for election, really isn't that hard

Why give my money i dont agree with? They will do there own thing no matter what i say. They wont listen...

You have more chance of making your voice heard if you become a member,otherwise it's just whinging.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.