Adam Walker

As there is possibility legal action, I think the thread will be locked soon.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

As there is possibility legal action, I think the thread will be locked soon.

I'll give the forum a chance.  If it's not in those links AND you can't prove it via official statement or other national media story then it does not go on this forum.

Any "no smoke without fire" type comments or opinions on his character that you CANNOT PROVE are likely to see an outright ban.  You have been warned.  If that means the thread goes without posts then so be it.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Noticed a hint about this on the match thread.....

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Obviously we do not know how this will pan out, but I hope RFL clubs and the governing body have in place or put in place some courses to discuss the dangers of modern social media.

Players have a high profile in relation to "normal" folk and they need to understand the down side to social media as well as the upside.

I lost respect for the article at the point where it said "Hull Kingston Rovers, one of the game’s biggest teams"

Joking aside, you'd have thought that social media had been around long enough for players and clubs to have been aware of the dangers.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Archived