Hull KR sign French International half back...

...and Canterbury Bulldogs Australian reserve grade player Dane Chisholm until the end of this season.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-KR-sign-Canterbury-half-Dane-Chisholm-end/story-26908231-detail/story.html

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

...and Canterbury Bulldogs Australian reserve grade player Dane Chisholm until the end of this season.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-KR-sign-Canterbury-half-Dane-Chisholm-end/story-26908231-detail/story.html

So HKR so another NRL reject.There's a surprise.

Where's the youth development at the club?

There's a reason why he's not playing for France anymore.

Hint : tackles like my grandma

Got any videos of her in action ?? I'd love to see those ;)

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

On his way to Halifax!

Kelly and Campese are out for the foreseeable so we need at least one half back otherwise the National League beckons

kelly played last night didn't he?

COME ON THE CORN

CLASSY CAS 4EVA

Go Go Go York City Knights!

what about the under 19s halves? are they not good enough ???

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

Cant understand why Rovers have let Connor Robinson go to Fax this week. He has been playing very well every game on DR and now signed a 2 year deal at Fax. Thought Rovers would have at least give him a go at first team before releasing him. 

Is he Australian?

I'll cross 'em.....

Archived