Harry Jepson Trophy 2015

Does anyone know the draw for this year's Harry Jepson?

Cornish Rebels beat Exeter Centurions 94-12 in the South West League Grand Final at Launceston yesterday.

Bath and Wiltshire Romans play Bristol Sonics in the West of England GF on Sunday.

Who else has qualified or are in their respective Grand Finals and who plays who in the Trophy?

So filling in the blanks on the top half.

Cornish Rebels vs. Bath & Wiltshire Romans/Bristol Sonics
South West London Chargers v Portsmouth Navy Seahawks

Northampton vs. Leamington in the Midlands Premier this weekend.

Wallsend vs. Northampton

Bedford/St Ives vs. Leamington

Any of these teams any good?  Chargers looked the team to beat again on Saturday.

I have seen both South West London Chargers and Bedford Tigers play a few time this season, both are good teams (I would even say that SW London should be playing at a higher level).

I think I would expect to see one of these teams in the final.

Cornish rebels played Medway in last years 1/4 final. Not sure about previous years though.

Portsmouth has also pulled out as the SE representative and their place will be taken by Surrey.

These clubs should have their titles removed if they can't fulfil Harry Jepson games. Most clubs consider it an honour just to play in it.

We wanted to play and had a team ready, we were told we were not in so stood the players down and today was told Coventry Dragons have pulled out. I will be surprised if anyone can take the 2nd Midlands spot now. This could have all been avoided with better organisation.

I think the Harry Jepson Trophy is an anachronism anyway, it's increasingly just an invitation tournament. If they want to keep it they should have it as a southern cup for anyone to enter with rounds throughout the season

I hear that the Cornish have pulled out of the HJ trophy.....again!!! I'm sure they pulled out previously too, which is a disgrace.

They pulled in half a dozen semi-pro's for their grand final that had barely played, if played at all, all season, to blow away Exeter and now Exeter look set to take their place in the HJ instead!

Devon Sharks played SW London chargers a few seasons ago in the semi final, close game won by SW who were great team.

Cornish Rebels have qualified for the HJ Trophy a grand total of twice. They were beaten by Medway in 2014 and they have pulled out this year for reasons still tbc.

Also, they have not one single semi professional player.

You would think a club that has achieved what they have would get an ounce more respect than that.

Bath & Wiltshire Romans beat Bristol 34-30 in the West Grand Final.... Great game..... We were supposed to play Cornish Rebels in QF...... Not sure what's happening now...... Does the RFL have anything official on the HJT anywhere on its websites???

Bath & Wiltshire Romans beat Bristol 34-30 in the West Grand Final.... Great game..... We were supposed to play Cornish Rebels in QF...... Not sure what's happening now...... Does the RFL have anything official on the HJT anywhere on its websites???

The London RL website has the following fixtures down to be played 5th September -

Wallsend Eagles v Northampton Demons

SW London Chargers v Surrey Sharks

bath & Wilts Romans v Bye

Bedford Tigers v Bye

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

Archived