Sign in to follow this  
The Daddy

Koukash reveals all.........again

:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

There's a few other SL chairmen that dont like Hetherington and no doubt think this, but the Doc has gone a bit far actually saying it in the national press.

Did he actually say it on TV or have the press manipulated it? I haven't seen the show myself; can anyone confirm?

its an unfortunate reference, but the Daily star must have loved him for it. Pure tabloid headline.

I quite like that he doesn't mind ruffling a few feathers.you don't get a great deal of conflict in RL here in the UK any more.. not really.. i think it generates talking points and a bit more passion among clubs/players etc.. bring it on.

koukash of course, i remember his peurile attack on eamon mc manus as well he is making the game a laughing stock

Why would you not sign for Salford I hear the sick pay is very lucrative. ?

I think it's more frequent than lucrative!

koukash of course, i remember his peurile attack on eamon mc manus as well he is making the game a laughing stock

Koukash is no different that a football manager or occassionally owners who make ridiclous comments on a weekly basis. RL supporters are far too sensitive; everything is either a joke or makes the sport a laughing stock. Other than our own insular world, nobody really cares.

Koukash is no different that a football manager or occassionally owners who make ridiclous comments on a weekly basis. RL supporters are far too sensitive; everything is either a joke or makes the sport a laughing stock. Other than our own insular world, nobody really cares.

Although I tend to agree, Koukash is more towards the wrestling end of overdone self-promotion than football...

His comment about there being nothing that McDermott, or indeed Hetherington, could teach him about leadership tells you everything you need to know about the man.

It's just gamesmanship.  Problem is the results on the field aren't backing up the chat off it so it looks a bit thin.

A couple of weeks back I and others got slaughtered on here for raising a Salford thread. This story just won't go away.

A couple of weeks back I and others got slaughtered on here for raising a Salford thread. This story just won't go away.

what story?

what story?