Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

18 Sept: Super 8s - St Helens v Wigan Warriors KO 8pm (TV)

What a fantastic game.  I watched at a mates house with this on a laptop and the England game on the TV.  By the end of the game all eyes were glued to the laptop.  And Jones' try got the biggest cheer of the night, admittedly by me on my own, ably supported by a Leeds fan.  

If we can carry this momentum through the Warrington game and maybe get that home semi-final then the grand final is beckoning.  Similar to last year, it is a bit of a case of backs against the wall after being written off.  Whatever the outcome it looks like we are all set for a fantastic last few weeks of domestic action, and then we get NZ.  I can't wait!

Doesn't this happen in one form or another numerous times in every game? How isn't different from the hooker running into players who have failed to retreat?

Deliberately running at an offside player to win a penalty is also an offence it's just not enforced anymore.

Deliberately running at an offside player to win a penalty is also an offence it's just not enforced anymore.

??

So you are saying that a catcher who runs towards a player who was ahead of the kicker should be penalised?

You deliberately run at an offside player who then decides whether to tackle or not. The attacker has not committed any offence

??

So you are saying that a catcher who runs towards a player who was ahead of the kicker should be penalised?

You deliberately run at an offside player who then decides whether to tackle or not. The attacker has not committed any offence

No I'm sure it was in relation to dummy halves deliberately running at offside players to gain a penalty. I've had a quick look and can't find it may of been removed.