elliot miller?

troutmaster

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Later on ell also says the club have made his mind up for him. It's either a massive wind up or our chairman has made a massive c*** up, firstly putting something like that on Twitter before anything has been officially decided, and secondly forcing one of our best players hands on making a decision. I'm confused.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Didn't similar happen last year when he was waiting on a new deal ?

He may have been holding out for a better deal and Town have giving him a deadline on which to respond by.(I heard the deadline was yesterday).

If this is true then a deadline is a deadline.

Sad to see Elliot  go after supporting him through a full year of recovery but if he wishes to go to the inferior team down the road then so be it.

How long has Elliot been at Town?

Always have been always will be the pride of West Cumbria!

He may have been holding out for a better deal and Town have giving him a deadline on which to respond by.(I heard the deadline was yesterday).

If this is true then a deadline is a deadline.

Sad to see Elliot go after supporting him through a full year of recovery but if he wishes to go to the inferior team down the road then so be it.

How long has Elliot been at Town?

maybe there was a deadline, but announcing that he's left the club via Twitter without obviously talking to the player or your coach 1st is totally crazy.

can see a matty situation happening here strong rumours he,s already signed for haven believe it when its confirmed

well he obviously hasn't signed for haven yet as of about 10 o clock last night he said his decision has been forced by the club, so until that point he hadn't made up his mind. Your getting a quality player in ell if true, but haven are crazy to guarantee him the full back place, especially as he's one of the best wingers in the league, but really untested as a full back

well he obviously hasn't signed for haven yet as of about 10 o clock last night he said his decision has been forced by the club, so until that point he hadn't made up his mind. Your getting a quality player in ell if true, but haven are crazy to guarantee him the full back place, especially as he's one of the best wingers in the league, but really untested as a full back

fullbacks are a lot more involved in the game than wingers that,s maybe what he wants ive heard a lot of you lot in the past saying our wingers hardly touch the ball suppose that,s all changed since sammutts signed he,s summit different

Deadline was given wasn't it ? Maybe wrong but didn't he go past the deadline last year and they accommodated him ? Perhaps they've been strict this year , but with someone like him I'd give him all the time he wants . Confused . I don't understand why the chairman would say anything in that social forum before anything is announced?

fullbacks are a lot more involved in the game than wingers that,s maybe what he wants ive heard a lot of you lot in the past saying our wingers hardly touch the ball suppose that,s all changed since sammutts signed he,s summit different

Donald can we just squash this one and give people a bit more credit in terms of having a brain... To say he's going to play full back , or that it's a clincher sounds ridiculous . So he tells a club and coach where he demands to play ? And they what , confirm that in writing ? Haven fans can comfort themselves with that thought , but let's be honest , if he goes it's the age old thing ... Money .

Well we'll never know whether whether he'd signed or not but if he had he's now got the perfect excuse to leave.

I can't understand why it takes forever and a day for some players to make their minds up.   Elliott missed a deadline set last year and came up with a weak excuse of forgetting the deadline date or something as weird.   Here we are again with the same player apparently missing a deadline and in today's League Weekly PV is stated as saying he needs to know what the players intend by the deadline set so that he can sort things out with new recruits we might want to be signing.  If we missed out on a decent player because we waited for one or two to make their minds up I'm sure fans wouldn't take kindly to that.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Yes Gillmeister he is

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

Archived