sports direct.com arena

clifford

maybe the rfl are lending him a million quid to do up whitebank? Maybe hes won the lottery?

He could have had things almost in the bag, and things have gone #### up?

i wonder if anyone other than CH knows...do the players/coaching staff? the RFL? ORSA? if anyone else knows, they are all bloody good at keeping secrets! wouldnt like to play poker with any of them!

i wonder if anyone other than CH knows...do the players/coaching staff?

Down in Oxford the other week when we lifted the first trophy, I was on the pitch after the game with mostly everyone else. Someone shouted to Lewis Palfrey words to the effect "Where are we playing next year then Lewis?". He smiled, and said "Don't you know? I do, but I can't say". I think he was telling the truth.

Down in Oxford the other week when we lifted the first trophy, I was on the pitch after the game with mostly everyone else. Someone shouted to Lewis Palfrey words to the effect "Where are we playing next year then Lewis?". He smiled, and said "Don't you know? I do, but I can't say". I think he was telling the truth.

It sounds as if he is comfortable with it, at least.

Does anyone know where LP lives, approximaltely? If he lived Huddersfield area, he would'nt be too happy having to travel all the way over to LSV I think. If he lived Swinton-ish way I'd imagine he'd be relatively happy.

It sounds as if he is comfortable with it, at least.

Does anyone know where LP lives, approximaltely? If he lived Huddersfield area, he would'nt be too happy having to travel all the way over to LSV I think. If he lived Swinton-ish way I'd imagine he'd be relatively happy.

If any player at Oldham knew where they'd be playing next season. It would have leaked-out within 1hour of them being informed.

​​ 

​THE NORTH OF ENGLAND WITH A POPULATION OF NEARLY 17 MILLION PEOPLE IS THE TRUE EXPANSION AREA FOR RUGBY LEAGUE........IF IT CAN'T EXPAND HERE, WHERE CAN IT EXPAND?

​                       

​                        

On my way back into manchester airport from vegas a hour & half ago...we flew over fc uniteds new place...didn"t realise it was that close..wrong side of the m60 but its no further from oldham than the tameside stadium is..

Personally though i think we'll end up at hursts cross

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

On my way back into manchester airport from vegas a hour & half ago...we flew over fc uniteds new place...didn"t realise it was that close..wrong side of the m60 but its no further from oldham than the tameside stadium is..

Personally though i think we'll end up at hursts cross

It's actually only half a mile from the Borough of Oldham. A short walk up Lightbowne road and at the Gardners Arms roundabout near the old Avros BAE factory and you're in Greengate, Chadderton borough of Oldham.

CH needs to give the supporters of Oldham RLFC some info soon. I'm not even a'Roughyeds' supporter, ....... and it's doin-my-head-in.

​​ 

​THE NORTH OF ENGLAND WITH A POPULATION OF NEARLY 17 MILLION PEOPLE IS THE TRUE EXPANSION AREA FOR RUGBY LEAGUE........IF IT CAN'T EXPAND HERE, WHERE CAN IT EXPAND?

​                       

​                        

He must have told the rfl two months ago where they are playing next year he had to its the rules

What about developing Oldham rufc and having a dual stadium

I suspect what CH has done is given the RFL a list of stadiums and said "if we play at one of these will we be allowed up"...probably without even asking the owners of said stadia and hoping to figure it out in the off season.

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

One of the reasons "people" have said a stadium can't be built down at Oldham RU is cos of the old coal mines down there...

Obviously nonsense

Dual ownership of stadiums with Rugby Union clubs does make sense. Stadiums need to be used 12 months of the year. And hopefully cut the construction and overheads in half.

​​ 

​                       

​                        

Archived