Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ckn

Question Time

Some "interesting" guests on tonight!

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" - Mark Twain

Susanne Evans kicked off tonight with some dodgy statistics already.  Is she still in UKIP?  Or like Carswell by name only? 

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

How many strawman arguments are being made already?

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Susanne Evans kicked off tonight with some dodgy statistics already.  Is she still in UKIP?  Or like Carswell by name only? 

If ever there was an advert for not voting UKIP, there she sits.

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" - Mark Twain

If ever there was an advert for not voting UKIP, there she sits.

Generally she is the sensible wing.

Why has a British TV programme have a Greek Marxist on talking about economics?

Its like asking Jeremy Corbyn to judge a beauty contest

Because its a programme that accepts a range of views.  It seems Ken Clarke and 'the creek' probably agree on more than they disagree on.

Because its a programme that accepts a range of views.  It seems Ken Clarke and 'the creek' probably agree on more than they disagree on.

My point is why a former greek finance minister(lol) be on a british tv programme

Do you think greek tv would have Norman Lamont on

My point is why a former greek finance minister(lol) be on a british tv programme

Do you think greek tv would have Norman Lamont on

You don't think UK politicians appear on overseas TV?  Really?  Do you actually leave your village?

"market fetishism".

I like that.  I'll appropriate that :)

Rolling on... This Week on now.  Doesn't Jacob Rees-Mogg look like Herr Flick?  If criticising Corbyn for his dress code is fair game then that means it's fair enough for Tories.

Rolling on... This Week on now.  Doesn't Jacob Rees-Mogg look like Herr Flick?  If criticising Corbyn for his dress code is fair game then that means it's fair enough for Tories.

I always thin Grant Shapps looks like Mr Tumble (I have grandchildren,. that's my excuse)

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.