Sign in to follow this  
Progman

presentation night

They can't organize a presentation night until Baz knows what nights he's got free from rhino's. On the presentation night itself, the fans would have to get there early, because if all the squad turn up there wont be much room left !!   LOL  

The club's annual presentation evening will take place on Thursday 8th October in the Phoenix bar, 7.30pm for 8pm Start. Free Admission & Pie n Peas supper.

Wont be many left after this seasons shambles,,,,I want to know what the club have to say,ie Donny away and beyond,do we have a plan for next season,for sure we will need a stronger side ,that got promoted before,just seems to me the silence is deafening,the club needs to get a lot of people onside,ie the many unhappy fans.

Jeff ,what don't you understand mate,a lot of fans aint happy,you know that,for lots of reasons,the coach ,dr,,team selection,i could go on pal.

New rhino,s suit for Baz to wear at old Trafford cant all be bad news lol.

If your suggesting I am ill and won't admit it I can assure you I am fit as a lop mate lol and if its grimmer your referring to you have in previous posts praised the lad and probably voted for him in 2011 but your allowed a funny

And another thing you don't get the injuries Danny has had in his career by hiding behind his team mates and dodging a tackle but I'm sure Oldham have seen something good in the lad to offer him such a good contract.

Grimmer will be a big loss to Hunslet, could have done with him all season this time around. Can change a game in an instant, and you can't find players like that everywhere.

Can someone give us a run down of the awards and who won what. There is nothing to tell us anywhere.

Also what happened to the voting for fans player of year?

Apologies on behalf of the club for the lack of updates on the website, it's something that we are hoping to address shortly......