Season Ticket Cost

PeterF

Hello everybody.  First time I've written on here although I've been reading through a lot of the posts.  I know that you can't buy season tickets yet but I wondered how much they are likely to be,  for instance how much were last year's?  My wife and I came to watch games at the end of last season having not been to a game for ages.  We were thinking of taking the plunge and buying season tickets for next season.  

There are likely to be 14 home games so if one was to pay on the door for every game it would come to £168 assuming that it is £12 a game. I am assuming that getting a season ticket would mean roughly two games for free if you attend every home game so we're talking roughly £140 for an adult. I think this will be about right plus or minus £10. There is usually an early bird offer and then after Christmas the prices go up so I'd buy as early as possible. I always get a season ticket and have done so since the new club started in 1997. The club are appreciative of your cash in the close season as there is no other income with there being no matches!!

Roughyedsmad is probably about right about the price.Go on take the plunge.The boys played some awesome rugby last season. They need all the support we can muster. If you do decide to be season ticket holders then welcome back,I'm sure you won't regret it.Me and my son have been going for 6 seasons now and still love it.

If the rumour on another thread comes to a fruition regarding a dual club with Latics perhaps a dual season ticket could also be on the cards or some kind of generous discount at least!! Just a thought! Have had a Latics season ticket and Roughyeds season ticket since I was knee high to a grasshopper!!

If the rumour on another thread comes to a fruition regarding a dual club with Latics perhaps a dual season ticket could also be on the cards or some kind of generous discount at least!! Just a thought! Have had a Latics season ticket and Roughyeds season ticket since I was knee high to a grasshopper!!

Either dual season tickets...

Or

If you have one of the clubs season tickets you get 50% off pay on the door entry for the club you don't have a season ticket for..

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

For info - 12 teams in the league so that is 11 home games. Plus the summer bash and then either 3 or 4 home games in the shield (or qualifiers if you are feeling optimistic). Therefore the number of home games is not known. Swinton season ticket is £135 standing being the first 11 games with entry on the gate £15. There are discounts for the summer bash and hopefully some similar 'arrangement' when eights are known.

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

Still no news about season tickets then.  I suppose it's hard to decide how much they will be if we don't know where we're playing yet.  No news on that either I though.  Come on Oldham, let us know what is happening.

Hi Peter .....lets be honest about this its absolutely nothing to do with the town of Oldham or anybody else that lives in the town, its all down to the ONE MAN . . .  So strictly speaking you should have said come on CH . . . .

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

Archived