Havens new signing?

troutmaster

Declan chose Town over Dewsbury , Batley , Haven and even Salford !!!  Nothing to do with money I can tell Mr Haven - It was all to do with the club itself and the opportunity to play with a bunch of lads that value the shirt they play in , the family feel of the club with the down to earth nature of the BOD and a coach who has experience at the highest level as a player and coach. 

And off course when was the Last time Town Speccies sung the name of player playing against them in a derby ;)

and his mam likes the idea of watching  Sammut every week   :biggrin:   

Yet another excellent post Sir,as for you bmkmhe4 :onthequiet: :onthequiet:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Longer better money deal nothing to do with it.

No he signed for the love if town ........get real

No doubt wondewomen will be along to say he signed for peanuts

Lol... Resorting to name calling is a typical troll trait!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Declan chose Town over Dewsbury , Batley , Haven and even Salford !!!  Nothing to do with money I can tell Mr Haven - It was all to do with the club itself and the opportunity to play with a bunch of lads that value the shirt they play in , the family feel of the club with the down to earth nature of the BOD and a coach who has experience at the highest level as a player and coach. 

And off course when was the Last time Town Speccies sung the name of player playing against them in a derby ;)

and his mam likes the idea of watching  Sammut every week   :biggrin:   

He wont sleep very well in his haven duvet tonight Wonder , excellent post sir, keep it up and he may stay away :bye:

A quote from dec after signing "i have brought disgrace to myself and my family wearing that awful chocolate and gold strip, what i was thinking about can only be described as a low point in my life. The only way i could rectify my sins was to sign for there much beloved neighbours who treat there players with great respect and who are the true pride of cumbria".

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Archived