Sign in to follow this  
EQUALIZER

Saints away.

My team would be if fit... Guzdek, Morton, Grady,Crookes/Pryce, Grant, Sykes, Reynolds, Heppy, Hemingway, Tonks, Spicer/Trout, Hale/Toby Adamson, Brown. Subs, Kain, Groat, Johnson, Farrell.. Tough picking a team, some 50/50s but reckon Crookes deserves his place over Pryce at minute. No place for Luke Adamson or Conroy nor Wrighty or James Delsney, all players I like

I missed the tackle but saw the yellow card - what happened?

chicken wing tackle, it was disgusting tackle,Blackmore knew what he was doing as well, did it get put on report? Guzdek went straight off,Glenn wasn't happy.

chicken wing tackle, it was disgusting tackle,Blackmore knew what he was doing as well, did it get put on report? Guzdek went straight off,Glenn wasn't happy.

As was said earlier .... Sheffield don't do friendlies!!!! 

Just seen on Saints web site they have named 26 players in their squad , and Rams 20  sorry can't give link perhaps 

Tom could or even put squads on Rams web ? 

Just seen on Saints web site they have named 26 players in their squad , and Rams 20  sorry can't give link perhaps 

Tom could or even put squads on Rams web ? 

Copied from Saints website for your info ..

Dewsbury's squad is:

2. Dale Morton, 3. Karl Pryce, 4. Shane Grady, 5. Dalton Grant, 6. Paul Sykes, 8. Matt Groat, 9. Tom Hemingway, 10. Ryan Hepworth, 13. Aaron Brown, 14. Luke Adamson, 15. Jason Crookes, 16. Toby Adamson, 17. Dom Speakman, 19. Nathan Conroy, 22. Andy Kain, 24. Jack Teanby, 25. Joel Farrell, 27. Jason Muranka, 31. Ryan Wright, 32. Kyle Trout.

for anyone interested in the Saints squad ...

3. Jordan Turner, 4. Mark Percival, 6. Travis Burns, 7. Luke Walsh, 9. James Roby, 10. Kyle Amor, 11. Atelea Vea, 12. Jon Wilkin, 13. Louie McCarthy-Scarsbrook, 14. Lama Tasi, 15. Greg Richards, 16. Andre Savelio, 17. Luke Thompson, 18. Dominique Peyroux, 19. Theo Fages, 20. Joe Greenwood, 21. Matty Dawson, 22. Jack Owens, 25. Lewis Charnock, 26. Oliver Davies, 27. Jack Ashworth, 28. Morgan Knowles, 29. Ricky Bailey, 30. Calvin Wellington, 33. Jake Spedding, 34. Regan Grace.

Edited by the old nine ole

Copied from Saints website for your info ..

Dewsbury's squad is:

2. Dale Morton, 3. Karl Pryce, 4. Shane Grady, 5. Dalton Grant, 6. Paul Sykes, 8. Matt Groat, 9. Tom Hemingway, 10. Ryan Hepworth, 13. Aaron Brown, 14. Luke Adamson, 15. Jason Crookes, 16. Toby Adamson, 17. Dom Speakman, 19. Nathan Conroy, 22. Andy Kain, 24. Jack Teanby, 25. Joel Farrell, 27. Jason Muranka, 31. Ryan Wright, 32. Kyle Trout.

for anyone interested in the Saints squad ...

3. Jordan Turner, 4. Mark Percival, 6. Travis Burns, 7. Luke Walsh, 9. James Roby, 10. Kyle Amor, 11. Atelea Vea, 12. Jon Wilkin, 13. Louie McCarthy-Scarsbrook, 14. Lama Tasi, 15. Greg Richards, 16. Andre Savelio, 17. Luke Thompson, 18. Dominique Peyroux, 19. Theo Fages, 20. Joe Greenwood, 21. Matty Dawson, 22. Jack Owens, 25. Lewis Charnock, 26. Oliver Davies, 27. Jack Ashworth, 28. Morgan Knowles, 29. Ricky Bailey, 30. Calvin Wellington, 33. Jake Spedding, 34. Regan Grace.

Oh eck !

Edited by grumpyoldram

I bet Guzdek wasn't too chuffed about it, either.

Well this weather's ruined everything and scuppered our chances of a decent pay day. We will end up with a tighter budget this season now, with this game being delayed and Wakefield giving backword.

Shame.

The game has been moved to a 18.30 kick off,but they need as many people as possible to help out with clearing the Snow off the pitch,bring your shovels if your still going to the game.

Well this weather's ruined everything and scuppered our chances of a decent pay day. We will end up with a tighter budget this season now, with this game being delayed and Wakefield giving backword.

Shame.

dont moan on here. www.god@.heaven.uk

How we lead after only having 20 percent of ball in first half was quite surprising. Scored every time we got in saints half. Good effort though. If Sykes had his kicking boots would of only been 2 scores behind! Didn't see the saints kids in 2nd half as was planned, did you guys???

Edited by christheram

Didn't see the saints kids in 2nd half as was planned, did you guys???

Where you at the same match?? Charnock, Davies, Ashworth, Knowles, Bailey, Wellington, Spedding and Grace where the 'saints kids' and everyone of them played in the second half.

Where you at the same match?? Charnock, Davies, Ashworth, Knowles, Bailey, Wellington, Spedding and Grace where the 'saints kids' and everyone of them played in the second half.

They may have all been on in the second half, but not all at the same time. Saints chose to have more subs than Dewsbury too and our "kids", Teanby, Speakman and, er, Muranka gave a good account of themselves.

It was a very enjoyable and competitive game and from what I've heard could have kicked off at the original time. Dewsbury played well with a good team effort, lacking only when Kain intercepted in the first half, but nobody backed him up and he was caught , but we did manage to score in the set.

Stokes managed to miss Saints' players holding down at many tackles, missed their forward passes from which they were awarded tries (two) and allowed a forty-twenty when the kicker's front foot was on the line. He also missed the forward pass in our final try, which had good interplay involving Morton, Grady and Trout.

The big disappointment is in Sykes' goal kicking, missing three out four kickable conversions. I would give those duties to Hemingway, although I believe he has a foot injury.

Play like we did today and I have no fears for the season ahead. On leaving the ground the Saints supporters were offering compliments on our play and our support (I think they enjoyed hearing the Barmy Army).

Edited by Crown Flatter

What was the attendance?

Must be still trying to work out who got in for nothing when they helped out with the shoveling to tell us the attendance last night.

fair enough, blended them in well then. Goodluck for you're season

Highlights are on loverugby.com.

Hard to tell from highlights but we looked a tad better going forward.

If Dale is number 2 his interception bug cost us the usual try I see.

Edited by NickD