deluded pom?

Developing Nations' Merchandise

Recommended Posts

Sorry Copa for the late reply the jerseys where listed on our facebook page Polska XIII Australia i will be doing a new order in the the new year .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Copa for the late reply the jerseys where listed on our facebook page Polska XIII Australia i will be doing a new order in the the new year .

Thanks. I know a Polish family in Australia who have become NRL fans to the point of buying season tickets etc. I might point them in the direction of your site.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just talked to a friend in Saluzzo (Itlalian RL club playing in the French league system).

They finished the polos, but there are still playing jerseys and hoodies available. 
If interested, write to this adress: paoloradosta88@gmail.com 

;)

Edited by MatthewWoody

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Italia-_RLWC17-_Kit-_Alt.jpg

Italia-_RLWC17-_Kit.jpg

Italia-_RLWC17-_Storyboard.jpg

Message me for any order, or write to info@firl.it 

Edited by MatthewWoody
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can now check Italian kits, etc. in the new FIRL's website. 
 

 

Edited by MatthewWoody
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the General forum you claimed that there's an early bird offer on Italian merchandise. If they are the early bird prices I dread to think what the full prices are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

On the General forum you claimed that there's an early bird offer on Italian merchandise. If they are the early bird prices I dread to think what the full prices are.

Maybe they haven't published the offers yet, I had been told differently. 
By the way, prices don't look so high to me, especially compared to normal prices from the Fi-Ta website. 

But now that I've checked, I'm pretty sure the offers I have been talking about in the other thread are still to be published. 

Btw, very competitive prices if compared to the new Italy ru kit by Macron :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MatthewWoody said:

Maybe they haven't published the offers yet, I had been told differently. 
By the way, prices don't look so high to me, especially compared to normal prices from the Fi-Ta website. 

But now that I've checked, I'm pretty sure the offers I have been talking about in the other thread are still to be published. 

Btw, very competitive prices if compared to the new Italy ru kit by Macron :P 

Those prices are cheap for Australia. For some reason Australian jerseys sold in Australia are much more expensive than the same jersey sold in the UK. Even with a reduction they are still overpriced for the UK market. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Those prices are cheap for Australia. For some reason Australian jerseys sold in Australia are much more expensive than the same jersey sold in the UK. Even with a reduction they are still overpriced for the UK market. 

You're right. 
The same goes with Italy, too, not only Australia.
I mean: try to buy a brand new soccer Serie A kit in Italy and then look for any Premier League new kit and there will be a huge difference in the price. You pay less in England for football/rugby ecc. kits. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/7/2017 at 11:34 AM, deluded pom? said:

On the General forum you claimed that there's an early bird offer on Italian merchandise. If they are the early bird prices I dread to think what the full prices are.

Merchandise is hard work to make money out of.  

You have to typically pay for the kit up front, then get in stock and also have someone reliable to volunteer to post it out.  It is quite an undertaking.  Despite it being one of the ore obvious ways of rasing money, it is not that effective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/11/2017 at 9:55 PM, langpark said:

Saw this one today, Czech club Mad Squirrels released a whole bunch of gear, some really nice looking stuff in there.

 

http://www.rugby-vrchlabi.cz/klubove-obleceni/

Not as keen on their new badge as their older ones, but I might have to order something (once I figure out how much money that all translates to!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, brooza said:

Not as keen on their new badge as their older ones, but I might have to order something (once I figure out how much money that all translates to!)

Just to get you started, the 750 they are charging for the hoodie (without the zip) works out to:  £26 / €29 / $44AUD.  Not sure how much gets added on for postage though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys myself and Phill Browne who runs Tag Rugby in the UK have just started a business called Mascord Brownz. We're featuring a country a month. So far we've done United States, Papua New Guinea, Fiji and Ireland are coming up in the next 24 hours. Find us here: Our shop

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21 December 2017 at 4:02 AM, steavis said:

Guys myself and Phill Browne who runs Tag Rugby in the UK have just started a business called Mascord Brownz. We're featuring a country a month. So far we've done United States, Papua New Guinea, Fiji and Ireland are coming up in the next 24 hours. Find us here: Our shop

Those prices wouldn't tempt many UK fans IMO but might seem cheap to Aussies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


League Express - Online Now

League Express - Every Monday



Rugby League World - Sept 2018

Rugby League World - Sept 2018

Rugby League Books On Sale Here