Team for Leigh - your best guess

Sir Jekyll Stocking

OK, boys and girls, we've watched a few friendlies.

What do you reckon the team will look like next Sunday?

I'll go with

D Scott

Reittie

Ulugia

Squires

Ainscough

Southernwood

Brambani

Hirst

Leak

Rowe (I assume he'll be fit)

Day

S Scott

Walker

Davey

Lillycrop

J Brown

Blake

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

All strong line ups. Just hope our intensity levels can be raised for the serious stuff.

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

D. Scott; Reittie, Ulugia, Cowling, Ainscough; Southernwood, Brambani; Hirst, Davey, Rowe, Chandler, S. Scott, Walker. Bench: Gledhill, Lillycrop, Leak, Brown.

Still no word on Alex Brown?  There was a buzz round the ground that he was signing after the game yesterday?

I'm a big fan of Alex Brown, but at the moment Rettie and Ainscough look very good on the wing and both better under the high ball than Alex. Cowling and Ulugia in the centres for me and Leak just in front of Blake. I agree with Chairman LMAO's choice this is our best team 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived