ORSA

thinboyfatter

Was thinking of joining ORSA, however they're doesn't seem to be much in the way of promotion from them as a supporters group. This isn't a criticism just my observations ( club website) doesn't help much either.

So any wise OWLS out there any ideas on joining...do they have regular get togethers etc.

I joined ORSA late last year.  It struck me that if there's a supporters association then I should be part of it.  Really friendly people with the best interests of the lads on the field at heart.

I was at one of the last meetings where I offered to create an on-line presence for them (us) and I have a site in development on my server although it may veer into something else, sorry to be cryptic.

Speak with Grant or Shiela on match days and they'll provide you with an application form and relieve you of your £10.00 joining fee.  

I'd love to see the organisation blossom this season and have a healthy membership. 

Tbf ORSA do a lot of good things, i just wish they would branch out a bit and get some different events instead of the usual quiz/race night. The late great Nigel Marland was going down the road of some different events suggested by fans but ORSA seem to stick with the tried and trusted stuff. Fair play to them but it gets a bit boring after a few repeats. CH wont recognise any other form of supporters club,or didnt anyway.ORSA should be organising stuff like Wembley weekends,Grand Final day out,going to the horses/dogs or some other form of a social get together,like ORISA used to do. They seem to do what they do and potter along. Not taking anything away from Grant and Sheila as they are always enthusiastic and support the club. Just my twopennorth.

What gives you that impression @Hollinwooder?

I know for a fact. Had dealings with them in the past. They wont hear a bad word against him even with all the Winding up orders issued. They think he is the best thing since sliced bread and the Saviour of the Club.

I know for a fact. Had dealings with them in the past. They wont hear a bad word against him even with all the Winding up orders issued. They think he is the best thing since sliced bread and the Saviour of the Club.

they could also be friends of his...im sure he must have a few!

Archived