All golds v South Wales live stream

For those keen to watch, this game is getting streamed live tonight from 7. Link below.....

Did anyone else feel that Mel Gibson's remake of the classic Life of Brian wasn't anywhere near as funny as the original?

La Manga for an elite performance camp???? Nah we'll be at medlock primary......back pocket o' t'farahs!!!!

Delayed KO!

Good, 'cause I only spotted this at ten past 7. New KO is 7:30, apparently.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hey up Dan, how's it going fella?

Cheers for the heads up on this, hope it's a cracker.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Loving the multiple camera angles, that Leeds game in the USA a couple of months back didn't have that.

And better commentary than Sky!

Great stuff.

Benefits of being owned by a university. Media and sports journalism departments that have a tricaster

Did anyone else feel that Mel Gibson's remake of the classic Life of Brian wasn't anywhere near as funny as the original?

La Manga for an elite performance camp???? Nah we'll be at medlock primary......back pocket o' t'farahs!!!!

Good hand off from Phil Joseph.

Loving the multiple camera angles, that Leeds game in the USA a couple of months back didn't have that.

And better commentary than Sky!

Great stuff.

Agreed; a very watchable stream.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Boo!, lost the stream.

Watching direct via Youtube.

It's 30-12 now, is that fairly live?

Dreadnought, I imagine there will be a fair few but done quote me. Like I say it's all run by students from the uni as part of their course, a superb resource to have. Keep an eye on Twitter feed for info and I'll try to remember to post on here

Just watched the end, I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet.  :D

Very watchable and enjoyable.

Cheers Dan.

Archived