Oldham GSO

Parking at Bower Fold

To any viewers that are either new fans or visiting fans

The Address is

Bowerfold Spice, Mottram Rd, Stalybridge SK15 2RT

Please note

PARKING IS LIMITED AND IS IN LARGE PART ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS

Parking fee is £2

I have divided up the parking into 5 sections, and we park back to back in order to maximise the space available.

Section 1 is disability parking

Section 2 is Short stay parking - this is for people who do not wish to hang around after match end and would be departing within 5 or 10 minutes of match end (PLEASE LET A STEWARD KNOW IF YOU WISH TO PARK IN THIS SECTION)

Section 3 is long stay and for fans who may wish to stay behind in the social club or sponsors lounge for a little while longer. (PLEASE LET A STEWARD KNOW IF YOU WISH TO PARK IN THIS SECTION)

Section 4 is staff and player parking

Section 5 is away coaches parking

If I can be of any further assistance, please get in touch

Hopefully this thread can be used to help visitors to our games.  Please keep this thread for useful info, rather than a discussion on the ground etc.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Copied from this thread (http://www.totalrl.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=284026), posted by 'Oldham GSO' -

Just a little post that may help some fans and especially families.

Did you know???

1) We have available some simple things like spare nappies, nappy sacs, powder and crème in case you didn't pack enough or little one has used them all up .... just contact a steward or the control room. We can also direct you to our first aid facility so you can change little one in comfort.

1a) The above facility is also available to any adult who may have need of such, again please ask your nearby steward.

2) if you are unsteady on your feet or disabled, we have help available for you.

- We have a dedicated entrance at the side of the main stand for you with a platform that is raised so you get a better view of the game.

- If you are unsteady on your feet and wish to sit in the stand, to save you going up and down the steep steps we will transfer you to the far end of the stand, were seating is available without climbing a lot of steps. Toilets and refreshment facilities are also nearby for you.

3) It coming up to that time of the year where hopefully the sun makes an appearance and to help we have a small supply of factor 50 suncream. So if you forget your for your little one or your self please contact a steward who will be happy to arrange for you to get some.

We are open to other suggestions to make the matchday experience as comfortable as possible

As ever please speak to a steward with your suggestion and ask to speak with myself

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Archived