7 Apr: SL: Hull KR v Catalans Dragons KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Draw
    • Catalans Dragons

Discuss Hull KR v Catalans Dragons here.

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

Aiton apparently broke his biceps. Carney has a hamstring problem. Horo has... something. Casty broken rib. 

Inu back from suspension so Gigot back to fullback. 

Anderson back too, so Taylor will probably slot at prop because ya know, Glenn Everyoneishypedup Stewart.

Escare didn't do himself any favours in the game vs Widnes. It was a shame because it would've been a tough call who to drop after the first match he played, where he shone. It's a dilemma on how to fit all the players in because Gigot is definitely better at centre than FB, Broughton has looked good, so perhaps Richards is the other who could be dropped if Bosc kicks

I'm going for a 22 all draw

I'm predicting Rovers to get their 3rd win of the season.

The Leeds match has given the team a huge lift and also the reality that they can win without Campese.

Maurice Blair has been head and shoulders our best player, and I'm expecting him to him to star again. Backed up by the ever improving youngster, Matty Marsh.

Goole

:biggrin:  Very good.

Think Rovers will win this one. Catalans have had the upper hand in East Hull over the last few years but Rovers had a good win last week and will have a bit of confidence back. Don't feel there'll be much in it though and I'm rather looking forward to it, especially the last 20 mins.  :whistle:

Hull KR 28 Les Cats 26.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

If I begrudge spending money there to watch Hull FC I'm hardly likely to part with any watching some other team play there now am I?

I have actually been there a few times and I've just remembered, on one of those visits it was to watch England v France. On that particular occasion, I was in the company of John M sporting a French shirt, not sure if he though accompanying me down there necessitated an away shirt but there you go.

I've just checked and our friend Willie Mason actually graced the New Craven Park pitch on four occasions out of the six times he played for Rovers, so I suppose the odds on this being the first time a Rovers' fan has seen him there are slim. Did Rovers really pay him £50k for that stint or was that just a malicious rumour?

I reckon he'll be trying extra hard tonight, although witnessing his recent performances for Les Cats, that's not gonna be too difficult.

Wonder if we'll see a bit of biff?

hull and ref by 6

:blink:

Wrong thread Ant.

Yes but he's big and looks mean and used to be angry and aggressive so the french will love him for a while!

It's unfortunately true. Read on the french forum "ever since Willie arrived, we started winning games, it's thanks to him". Ahem, no, no, no.

There are some "weird" things in the NRL. They said Mason was "Manly's best forward" last year and that Horo was "good". Mason's stats are showing that he's not that good yet and Horo has been very very average. Yet, Garcia, who was an absolute monster last year, can't get a single game at Penrith. It makes you wonder.

It's unfortunately true. Read on the french forum "ever since Willie arrived, we started winning games, it's thanks to him". Ahem, no, no, no.

There are some "weird" things in the NRL. They said Mason was "Manly's best forward" last year and that Horo was "good". Mason's stats are showing that he's not that good yet and Horo has been very very average. Yet, Garcia, who was an absolute monster last year, can't get a single game at Penrith. It makes you wonder.

Penrith are stacked with 2nd rowers, Garcia is unlikely to play atm, maybe in origin period.

Penrith are stacked with 2nd rowers, Garcia is unlikely to play atm, maybe in origin period.

Garcia is not a second row... At least not for me, always liked him way more at loose forward. He's too good as a tackler to not be in the middle.

Goole

We caught the Doncaster train a couple of weeks back. As we were approaching Goole the guard announced "The next station is Goole. Yes, unfortunately we do have to stop at Goole."

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived