Judge John Rinder

a must-watch!  You do need to stick with it!  A really special edition for all Wiganophobes!

http://www.itv.com/hub/judge-rinder/2a3290a0214

You have way too much time on your hands. It's dreadful. So my wife tells me. ;)

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

You have way too much time on your hands. It's dreadful. So my wife tells me. ;)

My wife says it's like Judge Judy but with Elton John levels of camp.  She then sent me the advert for the programme...

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

My wife says it's like Judge Judy but with Elton John levels of camp. She then sent me the advert for the programme...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9F8lCnWqo4

WTF?

If that's the standard of daytime TV we have to look forward to I'm quite happy this government intendes to keep me working into my 70s before I am allowed to retire!

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

You can choose to retire when you like. It's not up to the govt...it up to you.

Back on topic, did you watch at least part of the programme. A dispute over the World pie-eating contest....pie noon?

Nice one, John. I did watch that show and there was another RL link - were the pies warm or cold? Apparently temperature is important when making the Challenge Cup draw eating pies quickly.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

I first took to the pitch at Station Road in 1957, and you never lose that association. Hever, after moving away in 1967, I lost contact with what was probably by then the worst run club in Rugby League. Mover around a bit after that and could not afford to go to games far from where I lived. On returning to the North, I was persuaded by my Billinge born wife and Hindley based in laws to follow Wigan...the rest as they say is history...

Archived