PNG Kumuls v Fiji Bati - 7 May 2016 @ Parramatta

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20min: big break by Brayden Williame stopped by a massive front-on hit from David Mead. Both still out there. Unbelievable. That'll be on YT.

I am absolutely livid that I can't watch this (and none of the dodgy streaming options seem to actually have it either).

I don't think many Aussies stream. There was a big police case about 6 years ago which closed down one site and the only OZ games I've seen online since then all came from the Premier Sports telecast.

22min: Sitivene Moceidreke penalty goal. 8-8

28min: Fiji try in the corner - one of the domestic players - Qionimacawa, from Nadera Panthers.

Fiji lead 12-8 after Moceidreke misses the kick.

I don't think many Aussies stream. There was a big police case about 6 years ago which closed down one site and the only OZ games I've seen online since then all came from the Premier Sports telecast.

22min: Sitivene Moceidreke penalty goal. 8-8

Not nearly the degenerate convicts I'd hoped for. Any idea why they dropped it from NRL Livestream as well?

35min: brilliant chase and trysaver by Mead on Tyrone Phillips.

Now a sin bin on the following play for tackler offside in desperate situation.

Not nearly the degenerate convicts I'd hoped for. Any idea why they dropped it from NRL Livestream as well?

I'm definitely degenerate but my Innerwebz is usually too rubbish to attempt streaming.

42min: Kato Ottio crashes over for a try. Ottio has scored 12 tries in 8 games for Mounties this year and is the biggest PNGer I've ever seen.

Watson Boas converts. PNG coming back at 14-16

51min: Watson Boas scores for Kumuls. Ase Boas misses the kick. PNG 18-16

Kumuls opening up a bit and because their 6,7,9 combo is better than Fiji's they look good.

60min: Qioniacawa crosses but dropped the ball. Hicks almost gave it then realised we have bunkerrhoids to check that stuff.

The pre match commentary said there's now 52 clubs across 8 zones in Fiji. That's some pretty good growth there.

Great news for NSW, Queensland and the Australian national side ;-)

Great news for NSW, Queensland and the Australian national side ;-)

good new for mal meninga. It was partly his generous interpretation of Queensland geography which resulted in SOO eligibility rules being tightened. He is now doing the same for Australia.

74min: Qionimacawa scores for Fiji BUT, bunker checking ..... ...... ...... TRY hat trick to Qio! Kick goes over.

Fiji still in this. less than 5 minutes left PNG lead 24-22

Can't wait to see the highlights or full match uploaded onto YouTube as it sounds like it's been a cracking game. Just think how even better this match would have been if it was held in port moresby or Suva.

Can't wait to see the highlights or full match uploaded onto YouTube as it sounds like it's been a cracking game. Just think how even better this match would have been if it was held in port moresby or Suva.

Hopefully these guys will be organising some end-of-season tests.

Archived