28 May: SB: Sheffield Eagles v London Broncos KO 2.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Sheffield Eagles
    • Draw
    • London Broncos

Agree - Scott has exceeded my expectations BUT could he unpick the lock of a SL defence ? I am not convinced.

Yes he could, playing half back is not just about having a running game it's about controlling the game with passing and kicking which he has the ability to do. Leave Barthau to do all of the flair stuff

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the delayed start assisted London Broncos,and they were far superior in demolishing Sheffield Eagles last month.

I don't think any Super League sides will be foolish enough to underestimate them.

London have done the double over Sheffield Eagles.

Bradford didn't and I hope neither Leigh,Batley or Featherstone do,either.But I'm not,at the moment,optimistic regarding that.

Not a good year,thus far,for Sheffield Eagles. 

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

I don't think the delayed start assisted London Broncos,and they were far superior in demolishing Sheffield Eagles last month.

I don't think any Super League sides will be foolish enough to underestimate them.

London have done the double over Sheffield Eagles.

Bradford didn't and I hope neither Leigh,Batley or Featherstone do,either.But I'm not,at the moment,optimistic regarding that.

Not a good year,thus far,for Sheffield Eagles.

What do you think is the way forward for Sheffield? Mark Aston has been talking about a clear out recently.

Archived