Gareth Hock in hot water again

How can he not learn his lesson? 99% of players will never have an issue with this yet this is his 4th offence. Crazy.

"surely they've got to try somthing different now, maybe the little chip over the top?2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stufod/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stuarts-photography/156268557729980

It all happened right in front of me, ref was allowing free hits from Swindon and you could tell is was about to blow, Leigh had ball and Higson took another punch when getting up to play before retaliating. It kicked off and Gaz was breaking it up before taking a cheap One then beating the poop out of the bloke similar wiTh Acton, didn't see any contact with officials as they were admiring what they had caused. No consistency with grading and Highams is a joke

Expected 3/4 game bans on the day but this was a shock last night

The problem with Hock is that, while he's a player, he can get hit with bans and fines for losing his temper. Then he'll carry on playing.

If he finishes with RL and still can't control himself, then the penalties he'll face in the real world will be much more severe. I don't see him coping particularly well with the grown-up world.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

It all happened right in front of me, ref was allowing free hits from Swindon and you could tell is was about to blow, Leigh had ball and Higson took another punch when getting up to play before retaliating. It kicked off and Gaz was breaking it up before taking a cheap One then beating the poop out of the bloke similar wiTh Acton, didn't see any contact with officials as they were admiring what they had caused. No consistency with grading and Highams is a joke

It's never his fault......misunderstood lad

He was out of control. Again.

If it was a first offence with the red mist descending then you give him an appropriate ban and move on. But he's got a long term record of this sort of thing. He threw half a dozen uppercuts on a young lad who was being held back by his teammates and couldn't defend himself. It's one thing going toe to toe with someone but it was a cowardly attack. He didn't care who he went for, he just wanted a scrap and picked on the player least able to defend himself.

He can have no complaints. There were no mitigating circumstances and he's been done for this so many times before. He's an embarrassment to himself, the clubs who keep employing him and the sport in general. It's a shame, he could have had a great career but when he does leave the sport I don't doubt it will be in disgrace. At some point the RFL have to say enough is enough and stop him from playing altogether.

You recently said that 80% of your posts were a wind up. I take it this ridiculous one is also in that category.

Forever in our shadow, forever on your mind.

Thought his autobiography would shed a different light on him. Humble/misunderstood? Nah.

Pub rugby thug.

But as long as wane and brother in law kev brown think hes alright then he can do owt he wants (so he thinks) also reckons koukash owes him £££

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Are you doing this as a joke now?

You recently said that 80% of your posts were a wind up. I take it this ridiculous one is also in that category.

As I said I expected bans, shouldn't have been dragged in and it was brutal. The lack of similar grades for the Swinton players is whats wrong, and none would have happened with a decent ref - its not all right to turn a blind eye to cheap ones or police the ruck and 10m differently FFS. Did not see the contact with official at all,it wasn't pretty and would have got a definite XXX rating

Clearly he has problems. He appears to be unable to exercise any self control.

The RFL have a duty of care to their employees and other players in the game.

Ban him Sine Die.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

As I said I expected bans, shouldn't have been dragged in and it was brutal. The lack of similar grades for the Swinton players is whats wrong, and none would have happened with a decent ref - its not all right to turn a blind eye to cheap ones or police the ruck and 10m differently FFS. Did not see the contact with official at all,it wasn't pretty and would have got a definite XXX rating

None of this would have happened if the players had kept themselves under control.

It's always the refs fault isn't it

Looks like you will have to go signing some more players if the bans match the grading although if Hock is guilty of manhandling the ref again then he shouldn't be allowed to play for a minimum of 12 months

According to the video its the 4th official who has grabbed Gareth upon leaving the field hence the delay in the full game highlights going onto Leigh TV before the RFL review committee could watch the footage.

Gareth has pulled his arm away aggressively not realising who it was until afterwards but apparently the officials are not allowed to touch players.

I wasn't at the game to see the incident so I will never know however I've heard conflicting stories, some fans saying its all Hock & Acton and then some fans including Fax fans saying it was all Swinton this time with Bracek & Barlow trying to instigate fighting & cards all game.

Good old acton. Hes supposed to be gay (old fashioned term for joyous/happy/cheery).... anything but in the past games for leigh

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

And that he regularly offers himself on whilst having a wet shave!

Archived