London Broncos

Supporter

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never expected a win today but Its Frustrating as we go down there and rack up 28 points with missing players and then you look back a couple of weeks and see what London did to our neighbours down there. It just highlights how we have let too many opportunities like blackpool and others go begging this season.

Can only see us picking up points at home to Swinton the jam and the rams. Then maybe away at Oldham. Saying that the rams made a statement today. That would take us into the 8's on 12pts. Then hope others don't pick many points up. We then need to have a good rack at the 8's. Yes I know it's along shot but it's about all we can hope for now.

didn t listen to the game , but i assume we were without chrs coward , shacks , and stacky , so the score wasnt too bad .as for the comment about sammutt not controlling the game for us , he never has , veivers has jamie and carl doing that role with sammutt given a role to drift in and out the game as he likes . as for dewsbury beating bradford marvellous.......someone will be on the end of the backlash next week .......oh i forgot  , its us , thanks very much  !!!!!

didn t listen to the game , but i assume we were without chrs coward , shacks , and stacky , so the score wasnt too bad .as for the comment about sammutt not controlling the game for us , he never has , veivers has jamie and carl doing that role with sammutt given a role to drift in and out the game as he likes . as for dewsbury beating bradford marvellous.......someone will be on the end of the backlash next week .......oh i forgot  , its us , thanks very much  !!!!!

. Just shows you how much Ritson knows about what's going on down there then Ivan and he was introduced as the team manager??

Jamie and Carl don't do that role either though.

Sammut is undoubtedly talented but it's easy to see why SL clubs don't want him as he isn't much of a team player.

ive heard it all now.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

bradford can be beaten and town will be stronger next week nothing is impossible as the rams have shown at bradfords own turf . ok it isnt a betting mans option but it is possible

well we need to win a match we aren't expected to but it's a big ask

Death. Go and have a picnic next week as supposedly being a town fan might not be for you. Sick of reading your miserable negativity

Mmm, think that's a bit strong Tunsile, I think DTTRR posts some of the better and most sensible comments on here let's face it there ain't a lot to be optimistic about at present is there unless your a glass half full type of bloke which I guess you are.

Death. Go and have a picnic next week as supposedly being a town fan might not be for you. Sick of reading your miserable negativity

well turnstile I will be there next sunday but you can't blame DTTRR'S for feeling like that. It's people like him that need some reassuring! We will need all the supporters we can in C1. especially fans like him

I am sure both Turnstile and Death to the Rah Rah's are dedicated Town fans, merely falling out over frustrations created by an apparently "take my ball home and not speak to anyone" club. Town will survive, but the quality of its shape will very much be determined by ( alongside other actions ) a willingness by the board to include the fan base rather than ignore their frustrations. Time for open dialogue and renewals of joint endeavours by all parties.

Just noticed a nice comment by the club posted earlier today on their Twitter account.

"Workington Town ‏@WorkingtonTown

A huge thanks to our supporters who made the long journey to London this weekend All at the club appreciate your fantastic loyal support"

Now wouldn't it be nice if it was followed up this week by a frank and honest piece specifically designed to answer the frustrations of all their loyal supporters!

All we want is just a little bit more openness and inclusion.

Just noticed a nice comment by the club posted earlier today on their Twitter account.

"Workington Town ‏@WorkingtonTown

A huge thanks to our supporters who made the long journey to London this weekend All at the club appreciate your fantastic loyal support"

Now wouldn't it be nice if it was followed up this week by a frank and honest piece specifically designed to answer the frustrations of all their loyal supporters!

All we want is just a little bit more openness and inclusion.

What do you all want?

You are where you are. You are playing games in a division one up from both of my teams.

Next season you may well be playing in the same league as both of my teams.

Should you playing at a higher level than Barrow? I can understand that you think you should be playing at a higher level than Coventry but what are your expectations? And are they realistic?

Are you a bigger clubb than Keighley or Rochdale?

I'm not knocking you, You may feel frustrated that you are losing games and may be demoted but walking away because the team is having a bad run is not the answer.

We all want to support a winning team and I know that in your case that's a double edge sword. Your team has to not only be a winning team but also be better than your very near neighbours (whose name should not be mentioned in civilised society)

This season you are playing in the sunshine of the Championship, ask yourselves is that really deserved? If so on what grounds, God given right?

If your crowds were in the 1000+ bracket you could argue that you are to big to be relegated.

As I wrote, you are where you are don't walk away. Most of you have supported Town through thick and thin ( mostly thin, I know) but without you there is no Town. BoD's and players come and go, it's only supporters that are constant.YOU are the club.

I look forward to seeing BOTH of my teams beating you 'cos that's what this game of ours is all about.... dreams!

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Archived