Sign in to follow this  
Ian (Pencil) Elliott

Hello & Goodbye

Hi All

Decided to stop using this forum must be nearly 3 years ago because the mods let some of the usual clowns get away with murder. Well my club today as sunk one of your so called big teams and I couldn't resist posting on this propaganda forum.

Wonder if Mr Sadler can give us some credit tomorrow or will he be dribbling over Toronto's business plan.

Featherstone Roverls RLFC will not go away.

UTR

Hi All

Decided to stop using this forum must be nearly 3 years ago because the mods let some of the usual clowns get away with murder. Well my club today as sunk one of your so called big teams and I couldn't resist posting on this propaganda forum.

Draw a line under it Ian.

Got some bad news, during the 3 years you have been away Bradford ceased been a big team....

That said congratulations to Feath! Hope you do turn over a big team or 2 in the middle 8's.

Hi All

Wonder if Mr Sadler can give us some credit tomorrow or will he be dribbling over Toronto's business plan.

UTR

Sadly for you, this now makes Fev the big time Charlies as Bradford are pretty much sunk. Let's hope every RL team goes bust.

I'll spare the same tears that you lot did when you were the top of the tree and we were almost sunk. Hurts doesn't it!!!

No idea what you are talking about. The fact is that now, Fev have the upper hand and as such, can look forward to bitter and twisted people wanting them to go under. I'm loving it already

Oh I have that's why I don't bother on here anymore.  Just waiting for Mr Drake to lock this or give me a warning.

Like, whatever dood. Lol

It was a great result for Fev today. Not least because it has been another financial stricken season. Getting in the top 4 will help out no end with the battle. Rather than spouting and boasting we should just be thankful the club will keep its head above water after a good run of results.

Oh I have that's why I don't bother on here anymore. Just waiting for Mr Drake to lock this or give me a warning.

"I don't bother on here anymore... Unless it's so I can gloat and talk down to people."

Guess you only sing when you're winning.

Hi All

UTR

Take a break.  It is not good to spend so much time on a forum that you get emotionally involved and agitated at people not writing what you want them to.  It is better not to make a big thing of it in case you want to come back without looking like a drama queen.

But it is a cliquey joint, I will say that.

i disagree, we cant agree on bloody anything on here!

Take a break.  It is not good to spend so much time on a forum that you get emotionally involved and agitated at people not writing what you want them to.  It is better not to make a big thing of it in case you want to come back without looking like a drama queen.

I know what he means though.   There does (did) seem to be an anti Fev agenda on here. None of the SL posters seem to want Fev to thrive, despite their famous exploits in the past.  They are firmly of the opinion that the past is where Fev belong. Perhaps they agree with Lindsay that we are "dross."  Well I'm happy we've qualified for the middle 8's.  TBH that'll do for me.  For now.

I know what he means though. There does (did) seem to be an anti Fev agenda on here. None of the SL posters seem to want Fev to thrive, despite their famous exploits in the past. They are firmly of the opinion that the past is where Fev belong. Perhaps they agree with Lindsay that we are "dross." Well I'm happy we've qualified for the middle 8's. TBH that'll do for me. For now.

i never find a collective agenda on here but from time to time you do get groups of a clubs fans that turn the general poster against a club.

A section of Fev fans have in the past acted aggressively and smugly when things looked good and they took stick for it.

Not unlike Leigh now with a section of their fans.

I have seen it on a smaller scale with my team where for a while you couldnt post anything about Warrington due to Wendall and his lust for glamour.

Bradford have received plenty of stick.

Wakey have never been popular.

And so on.

There is usually a reason if teams are on the receiving end of stick here. I suggest the OP here shows perhaps why some took a dislike to Fev...

I know what he means though. There does (did) seem to be an anti Fev agenda on here. None of the SL posters seem to want Fev to thrive, despite their famous exploits in the past. They are firmly of the opinion that the past is where Fev belong. Perhaps they agree with Lindsay that we are "dross." Well I'm happy we've qualified for the middle 8's. TBH that'll do for me. For now.

And maybe it's all in your head? Disagreeing with individuals is not tantamount to wanting any club to fail.

Not sure what to do with this thread, tbh.

Can't win either way.

Lock it and I'm a biased Bulls fans stifling free speech.

Leave it open and I'm turning a blind eye to trolling.

I'm on deadline with RL World today so can't give it much thought.

I'm turning it over to the forum to decide.

If you think it should be locked, use the report button to let me know (don't post reasons on here).

If you think it should stay open, they post something constructive and within the T&Cs and there'll be no reason to lock it! ;)

No. I dont want any club to fail.

Caisley's more than insensitive comments 20 years ago and the howls of support he got from northern/bulls fan im rather embarrassed to say, has been ringing in my earoyles since the oaf utter his "not in the same breath as my club" comments.

Yes it was several administrations ago.

Yes anyone under 30 wont have a clue what my ramblings are about.

I thought last night id want to ram those words down the throat of every bradford fan i could communicate with.

As it is i was more content - well, as high as a kite after winning a game of such importance so emphatically, gloat mode hardly registered.

Chuffed with fev.

But unlike fev and all other clubs who experienced the franchise system and were all but shut out and fed scraps, bradford do now have a way back at least....

The championship is an unforgiving place. The competition is as fierce as you'll get.

No. I dont want any club to fail.

Caisley's more than insensitive comments 20 years ago and the howls of support he got from northern/bulls fan im rather embarrassed to say, has been ringing in my earoyles since the oaf utter his "not in the same breath as my club" comments.

Yes it was several administrations ago.

Yes anyone under 30 wont have a clue what my ramblings are about.

I thought last night id want to ram those words down the throat of every bradford fan i could communicate with.

As it is i was more content - well, as high as a kite after winning a game of such importance so emphatically, gloat mode hardly registered.

Chuffed with fev.

But unlike fev and all other clubs who experienced the franchise system and were all but shut out and fed scraps, bradford do now have a way back at least....

The championship is an unforgiving place. The competition is as fierce as you'll get.

I can well understand you being happy that Fev won, why wouldn't you be. But come on holding fans responsible for the chairmans comments?

The way back for Bradford involves....money, just like under the licensing system, except there's nobody interested.

I can well understand you being happy that Fev won, why wouldn't you be. But come on holding fans responsible for the chairmans comments?

The way back for Bradford involves....money, just like under the licensing system, except there's nobody interested.

I remember the events well from 20 years ago and the subsequent despair at the licencing system. I remember (some) notthern fans taking the P and supporting the then bradfords chairman to the hilt. Rather childishly, i have been unable to let those comments pass.... or so i thought.

However, last nights elation superceeds any need to gloat. It felt like sharpy has helped me find closure to an episode which most bradford fans will not remember or werent even around to engage back then. After all these years i always thought id go ape with bradford fans at such an event as yesterday. As it happens i didnt feel the need to. Its kind of a none event now.

I dont want to see bradford go down the gary glitter. In the same way i hope york are reborn and thrive.

Getting relegated.... drop into the lower teir etc happens. thats sport.