New shirt for the qualifiers

buford t justice

Have to say its a nice shirt, then someone decided to stick a big bulldog on the belly.

Biggest stage we've ever played on and we knock out this monstrosity. What was wrong with the kit we wore all season?

post-5190-0-62239700-1469719304_thumb.jpeg

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Have to say its a nice shirt, then someone decided to stick a big bulldog on the belly.

Biggest stage we've ever played on and we knock out this monstrosity. What was wrong with the kit we wore all season?

Does look a bit like a codpiece does the dog, but if it meant celebrating a third place slot I'd happily wear it along with an "I love Piggy's mate" baseball hat.  :tongue:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Well I think its a grower but will we play in it all qualifier fixtures or the current designs.

That bulldog will look 3d over my gut

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

The shirts have had a really good response in general.

I'm sorry that we can't please everyone, but we wanted to make a shirt that was a little bit special to honour this outstanding group of players and staff.

There is the Super 8's polo shirt available to anyone that isn't keen on the players shirt, and also we're planning on doing a celebratory t-shirt with the Qualifiers fixtures printed on it.

Regards,

Brett Turner.

Ravensport.

The shirts have had a really good response in general.

I'm sorry that we can't please everyone, but we wanted to make a shirt that was a little bit special to honour this outstanding group of players and staff.

There is the Super 8's polo shirt available to anyone that isn't keen on the players shirt, and also we're planning on doing a celebratory t-shirt with the Qualifiers fixtures printed on it.

Regards,

Brett Turner.

Ravensport.

when will the polo shirts be ready for collection at your shop please

We will have stock early next week.

There is a good chance that we'll take some stock up to the club on Wednesday evening for people to come and have a look.

To be clear, these shirts will be worn in all of the Qualifiers games, apart from the pink day v Huddersfield at home.

We will have stock early next week.

There is a good chance that we'll take some stock up to the club on Wednesday evening for people to come and have a look.

To be clear, these shirts will be worn in all of the Qualifiers games, apart from the pink day v Huddersfield at home.

will you be posting when you have them in stock as im im ossett and easier for me to come to your shop

We'll have some stock early next week. Give us a ring any time or call in. You can always order online. Those orders we do specifically on top of our stock.

thing is dont know if will need xl or xxl as las year bought 2 shirts and both was xl but 1 was too tight so had to change of them at urs to xxl lol

thing is dont know if will need xl or xxl as las year bought 2 shirts and both was xl but 1 was too tight so had to change of them at urs to xxl lol

Got ya. We'll have some sewn by Tuesday/Wednesday. Feel free to call in to the factory.

Went in earlier the friendly turners at Ravensport took an order from us for an adult and 2 boys.

Collection from mount Wednesday.

Shirts are great in the flesh and the gold will look good on the team

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Hello there 9'Oller are you getting the playing shirts or the Polo shirt, I rather fancy the Polo to take away on a cruise with me.

The only reason I don't fancy the playing shirt is I really like the home playing shirt we have this year.

Cheers Roger.

Both are nice and a lot better in the flesh.

Our shirts are now redundant due to the permission from the rfl to wear the qualifier strip home and away. Hudds at ours is the pink weekend but there's still the mpg hopefully! !!

Lots of orders to process in brett turners possession with distribution on weds at the doghouse hopefully.

If theres additional strips released at crimbo I may need new coyt angers

This new shirt is excellent and a design of true quality. We are the Bulldogs, proud of it, and the gold Bulldog crest will I am sure be worn with pride by both players and fans alike in the play offs during this historic period in our Club's development. Brett and the staff at Ravensport have worked really hard to produce this special kit, and IMO we have chosen well with this supplier who designs and sews the kit and polo shirts in Earlsheaton, West Yorkshire, with nothing too much trouble for them.

Archived