9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Draw
    • Wigan Warriors

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was good to see that our number 1 fan put that behind him to win his 8th gold.

The news from Wheldon Road reaches Rio*

CpsVtpxWIAUkzQJ.jpg

*With acknowledgments to Futtocks.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Cas seem to attract crowd problems, sadly.

At least she wasn't gay.

Oh come on, I'd have you down as one of the most fair and reasonable posters on this forum, don't let yourself down by judging a whole club and town on an unsavoury incident last night

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

April 2010?

Oh and seemingly against Catalans in 2009?

A full set.

Compelling. The big worry for me is that the leaders of the Russian Ultras will read that post and send teams over to the next Cas game to take a 'shot at the champs"

They never get found guilty just get thrown out which is often the case at RL grounds.

Certainly think that's been the case at Belle Vue following bouts of trouble in recent seasons. Maybe the governence at Dewsbury will take a harder line.

Certainly think that's been the case at Belle Vue following bouts of trouble in recent seasons. Maybe the governence at Dewsbury will take a harder line.

You think wrong, Trinity are proactive with any crowd trouble with pictures in the express to find and punish ban and name anyone found guilty of causing trouble, statements in press and in website, they don't just sit back do nothing and hope nobody says anything. A good example of this was when we won at your place last season and some flares got set off, our chairman was straight into the crowd trying to find the culprits releasing press statements about it etc it took the gloss off the win and I think we ended up getting fined by the RFL. cas fans let off flares last month at Belle Vue and I haven't heard anything. This isn't aimed at just at cas there's been trouble at magic weekends challenge cup finals pictures make social media but nothing gets done, it seem if you keep quiet and hope it goes away, nothing gets done and people get away with it and probably see it as a green light to cause trouble again. It needs a strong message that trouble shouldn't be tolerated at RL.

Regarding last night I can't see it been true, surely stewards wouldn't not call the police if they see s man breaking a women's nose, if so then they need arresting.

Compelling. The big worry for me is that the leaders of the Russian Ultras will read that post and send teams over to the next Cas game to take a 'shot at the champs"

You asked a question and I answered it. If you didn't want an answer you should have said.

I am not tarring all fans of this great club. I was referring to a dreadful incident and noting that the club had trouble in the past. From a minority of fans. Just as my auntie was upset at the reaction of fans near her when Manfredi was injured I had another friend in the stands who noted their gracious concern. She should pay more for her ticket next time perhaps.

You think wrong, Trinity are proactive with any crowd trouble with pictures in the express to find and punish ban and name anyone found guilty of causing trouble, statements in press and in website, they don't just sit back do nothing and hope nobody says anything. A good example of this was when we won at your place last season and some flares got set off, our chairman was straight into the crowd trying to find the culprits releasing press statements about it etc it took the gloss off the win and I think we ended up getting fined by the RFL. cas fans let off flares last month at Belle Vue and I haven't heard anything. This isn't aimed at just at cas there's been trouble at magic weekends challenge cup finals pictures make social media but nothing gets done, it seem if you keep quiet and hope it goes away, nothing gets done and people get away with it and probably see it as a green light to cause trouble again. It needs a strong message that trouble shouldn't be tolerated at RL.

Regarding last night I can't see it been true, surely stewards wouldn't have not call the police if they see s man breaking a women's nose, if so then they need arresting.

It was only other month when a Wakie fan through a brick at a young lass or when you started with hull fans earlier this year you concentrate on your embarrassing club we look after our club.

It was only other month when a Wakie fan through a brick at a young lass or when you started with hull fans earlier this year you concentrate on your embarrassing club we look after our club.

What trouble with hull fans? They brought the biggest support to belle Vue this season never heard of or saw any trouble. The young lass hit by a brick/stone v Leeds was a Wakefield fan. As for embarrassing a male cas fan punched a female Wigan fan breaking her nose, you can't get much more embarrassing.

So, how did the game go then?!?!

:huh:  :rolleyes:

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

brilliantly.

Uh oh, now you've done it..

i just hope i havent set myself up for later :biggrin:

Well, I rather hope you have.  xD

The WakefieldDL will be along shortly.

Archived