Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
roughyed34

What a performance.....

Oldham were simply outstanding today, great tries,great play........but that defence especially in the 2nd half was unbelievable. What a set of lads we have ,that proved without question they want to play for the club and the fans. Definitely the greatest defence I have seen for years from a side brimming with pride in the shirt and their team. Deserve every plaudit that comes their way. So proud of them today, that's what it means to be Oldham! All in together and the lads reciprocated the fans passion at the end of the match. Superb from everyone there today, we go again next week. What a fantastic team we have, we are proud of you. Lets go to Bradford,make some noise as always and give them a game. OTID!

Yes boys. Defence was immense in the second half but I thought our attack was just as good in the first half. How we didn't score 30 in the first half I dont know.

Langtree was absolutely immense again. Man of the match by a country mile. Turner was excellent again at full back. Gaz Owen looks so much better at hooker than at half back. Middlehurst's consistency and toughness is outstanding.

Aside from that blip in the middle we've been excellent this season and could easily finish in the top four of the shield if a few results go our way.