Sign in to follow this  
moorside roughyed

State of play

If anyone has any further information regarding the current situation at Sheffield could they please post it.No information on the Eagles website. Yes we may be rivals but we also have a common interest-our clubs.I don't think anyone likes to think that any club is genuinely struggling. Any information would be great,from a concerned rugby league fan.

If anyone has any further information regarding the current situation at Sheffield could they please post it.No information on the Eagles website. Yes we may be rivals but we also have a common interest-our clubs.I don't think anyone likes to think that any club is genuinely struggling. Any information would be great,from a concerned rugby league fan.

Methinks you are keen on the 2 players you have,and want George and Adam to return ( to your Fold )

The legions of Eagles fans will be in town tomorrow afternoon.You should be able to pick up the latest then.

Methinks I was just asking for a little info. Nothing to do with George or Adam.They've not exactly set your world on fire have they?. We've not done too bad without them,us being part time and all.See you all tomoz.