ABSOLUTELY B****Y BRILLIANT - HORNETS CHAMPIONS !

glemiln

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being a Toulouse supporter, it's taken me all week to get over the loss but well played to your boys who really took it to us & didn't let up. Like TS said in the previous post, I also thought Samir had a big game.

All the best for next season, I  hope we will be there with you!

They all played well to be fair tho' I thought the Yates & Crook pairing was awesome and up there with Ford & Hulme and Hedges & Howden as the top half-back pairing in the division. Crook's kicking was the difference for me but it's difficult to find ny Hornets performance under 8/10.

The intensity level will be huge next season against ex Super League and well seasoned Championship sides.  I read that Oldham"s forwards took a battering through the season and that having a larger squad and good forward cover was one factor in their survival (well done, by the way).

Looking forward to squad/club announcements and to what will be another great challenge next season.

Just watched it, wow what a game, I knew the result but I was still on the edge of my seat ha ha.

To be fair I had some harsh words for Mr Crashley in a previous post, but being honest I thought he had a fair game. At the celebration party in the Flyer none of the players had any complaints about him, the odd bad decision but in the main, a fair game.

It might have been the camera angle but the first Toulouse try, the scorer looked a step in front of the kicker. Also the ball boys looked to be under instruction to distract Cooky when he was kicking for goal from the touch line, several times they ran past him as he was beginning his kick, but the ref clocked it and made them stand still on the last kick for goal. There were times when our lads looked out on their feet and the cameraman loved showing our lads when they were on all fours gasping for breath.

I think the most satisfying was the amount of penalties we defended on our own goal line, awesome.

We won it, and we deserved to win it, 

Well done lads.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

Archived