2017 Featherstone Rovers squad.

marklaspalmas

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love a couple of the Huddersfield players. Crabtree should carry on. That said our squad is looking good. Just hope we do a bit better in the 8s next time.

Hudds havent let 5 go Hull KR have

Out of those 5 released i dont think any of them are willing to drop into championship anyway - if we could get larroyer fit id take him for the back row if he was willing, id take mantellato too but were well stocked with wingers

To be honest I havent seen anyone sparkling in the Championship to sign.I think we have a decent side to go with and use the DR .I think we have a good chance of finishing fourth.I fancy 1 London ,2Hull K.R..3 Batley 4 Fev 5 Bradford 6 Tolouse.What does anyone else think for the top 6.

I think we a decent squad next year but as we all know injuries can make or break the season but I think HullKR will finish first followed by London then it could be any from Batley Fev and Bradford so I just hope we get a good start

I think we a decent squad next year but as we all know injuries can make or break the season but I think HullKR will finish first followed by London then it could be any from Batley Fev and Bradford so I just hope we get a good start

Batley look really strong this year. the one question mark is their new coach. is he a Daryl powell or a Andy hay?

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Batley look really strong this year. the one question mark is their new coach. is he a Daryl powell or a Andy hay?

thats a really good point oldrover. Batley done everything right off the field, big question is disco up to it? Got the pedigree, but can he get the best out of the squad. Wish batley well, but liking the look of our squad, going to be some battle for top 4 again.

changing a coach is always tricky i would have thought giving the job to lingard would have been a safer option than bringing someone from the outside untested , lingard was schooled by kear understands the fabric and culture of the club has iconic status with the fans 

and would probably have  had there support if things dont go well 

diskin really needs to start well he has probably the clubs best ever season in recent years to follow we all know how long it took us to adjust after powell..... we are only now starting to really look something like i would be surprised if we dont finish above the gallant youths

changing a coach is always tricky i would have thought giving the job to lingard would have been a safer option than bringing someone from the outside untested , lingard was schooled by kear understands the fabric and culture of the club has iconic status with the fans

and would probably have had there support if things dont go well

diskin really needs to start well he has probably the clubs best ever season in recent years to follow we all know how long it took us to adjust after powell..... we are only now starting to really look something like i would be surprised if we dont finish above the gallant youths

Lingard signed for up to be Keighleys new head coach ages ago - long before Diskin was appointed at Batley

Lingard signed for up to be Keighleys new head coach ages ago - long before Diskin was appointed at Batley

I do not think this is true. Diskin was appointed a long time ago, and I believe that Lingard was also interviewed for the post. However, I say this based on rumour and conjecture at the time so am happy to be corrected.

and would probably have  had there support if things dont go well 

No thanks a lot of the Bately fans smell.

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

He was recently interviewed on radio leeds he wanted the batley  job but was overlooked by the board he thought he was ready the club did not, so he went to keighley those are the facts

He was recently interviewed on radio leeds he wanted the batley  job but was overlooked by the board he thought he was ready the club did not, so he went to keighley those are the facts

Yes i heard the same interview but he said he would still work for Batley in his present job and coach Keighley on a part time basis.

Archived