Resignation

Campeze

CLUB STATEMENT

I David Sharpe am writing to confirm that I have resigned from the Board of Barrow RLFC.
I would like to thank my fellow Directors, sponsors, supporters and volunteers for their support over the last 5 years.
I believe we have moved the club forward but it is no longer possible for me to commit the time and attention that is required to fulfil my role.
I wish the club every success in the future and leave with a heavy heart.
David Sharpe

Pete Murphy

Commercial Manager

Barrow Raiders RLFC

themurphstar@gmail.com

big loss ... I hope it is amicable and theres no fall outs behind the scenes?

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Gutted to hear this news.

Dave and Dawn have both done fantastic work for the club in difficult times and along with the other board members and the coaching staff now have Barrow RLFC heading in the right direction once again.

Thanks Dave for all you have done for the club.

Thanks Dave, we will all miss you, I won,t list all the reasons, but you and your fellow directors have steared us into calmer waters, and given us belief in the future of the club, and along with the coaching staff, we can see the steady improvement, and more important, players are again wanting to play for us. all the best for the future, whatever you do.

David

You have carried the club through a difficult time and have made the club stronger and more stable.

A few "sexy" signings can excite fans, settling an lopsided balance sheet doesn't inspire the same buzz but I can assure you - it's far more important.

Thanks for all you have done for Barrow Rugby - you will be missed.

Shipbuilider01.png

Archived