President of USA (Merged threads)

Who will win?  

45 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is going to win the US Presidential Election

• Trump (Republican)
    • Clinton (Democrat)
    • Don't care (English)

They have reanimated the putrid corpse of the undead Karl Rove and let him back in the studio. I don't know if Fox used him during the campaign - might have been awkward considering Rove resigned from the GWB White House to avoid a Senate Judiciary Cttee subpoena requiring him to hand over emails .....

He did just make an interesting point on the Bushes and Trump, that Trump was told to wind his neck in and stop slagging off the Bushes or they would remind everyone what Trump had said regarding 9/11, impeachment and his support of John Kerry.

Fox is calling these "wins" 10 minutes earlier than CNN. Easy Karl, remember what happened last time.

Thus is like watching Super bowl. Everyone's getting excited about the stats but sod all is happening on the pitch

Edited by Bearman

Fox has a bigger cast than Ben Hur. They keep bringing groups of 4 new talking heads off the bench - balanced though, 3 GOP and 1 Dem.

Thus is like watching Super bowl. Everyone's getting excited about the stats but sod all is happening on the pitch

Bring back the Biff!!!!

Still no call yet on Georgia; Obama got within 5% of McCain in 2008, lost by 8% in 2012 and Trump was heavily favoured. According to the exit polls apparently 39% of the electorate this year in Georgia is non-white - a section of the population is positively repulsed by the Republican party.

Edited by M j M

Fox has a bigger cast than Ben Hur. They keep bringing groups of 4 new talking heads off the bench - balanced though, 3 GOP and 1 Dem.

Not sure I could endure an entire evening watching Fox, although I did switch to it last time around just as Rove was beginning his meltdown to see how they coped with the looming defeat.

I'm sticking with CNN - dear old Wolf is as robotic as ever but John King is by far the best at getting into the results and identifying what they really mean and what vote is still out. 

FWIW it's looking pretty clear Clinton is going to win Florida, which puts us on track for a call of the entire race when California closes at 4am UK time.

CNN has a better graphic screen with the guy breaking down the counties but they've only got 3 players in the studio. I think they must have a lot of injuries and couldn't even field a bench.

Not sure I could endure an entire evening watching Fox, although I did switch to it last time around just as Rove was beginning his meltdown to see how they coped with the looming defeat.

That's the whole point of watching Fox.

Tammy Duckworth takes back Obama's senate seat in Illinois - it was always incredible that a Republican managed to win it in 2010. It's also looking like Jason Kander has a chance of miraculously defeating Roy Blunt in the senate race in Missouri which would really open up the battle for control of the senate.

That's the whole point of watching Fox.

A bit like watching a Shaun Wane post-defeat interview - must watch entertainment but not something I could cope with for more than five minutes at a time.

CNN has a better graphic screen with the guy breaking down the counties but they've only got 3 players in the studio. I think they must have a lot of injuries and couldn't even field a bench.

I have to admit watching Wolf Blitzer react with astonishment every time the lead in Florida switches is starting to grate a little and they could do with reverting to the panel for 5 minutes. As John King reminds him every 4 years, when it's relatively tight it isn't about who is ahead by a few thousand, it's what votes haven't been reported yet - and that is where Clinton is likely to win it.

Forget what I said about Rove. Krauthammer is the official representative of the undead. Somebody check that guy's pulse and body temp.

Rubio and Rand Paul re-elected.

Trump looking more competitive in Virginia than expected.