Predictions

Blind side johnny

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on BB your being a bit silly, no way are Rochdale finishing below Dewsbury :lol:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Come on BB your being a bit silly, no way are Rochdale finishing below Dewsbury :lol:

Many a true word ...  :(

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

so you was serious about oldham 4th

Don't you'll have Tandle back on telling us all how big and fast they are this coming season :crazypilot:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

so you was serious about oldham 4th

if I had said last season Batley 3rd you would have replied the same , so why not they have recruited well , bradford -12 , fax weaker squad , sheff shifting back to part time squad , will us or fev both match last seasons feats maybe not , but i have a feeling either oldham or swinton could be the surprise package next year

IMG_0583.JPG

if I had said last season Batley 3rd you would have replied the same , so why not they have recruited well , bradford -12 , fax weaker squad , sheff shifting back to part time squad , will us or fev both match last seasons feats maybe not , but i have a feeling either oldham or swinton could be the surprise package next year

Only surprise package next season will be....

Me in my new mankini ;)

An imaged now burned in your subconscious ;)

Me in my new mankini ;)

Do us a favour - it's not past the watershed yet.  :bad:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

I'm with you on that BB I fancy Swinton to be the dark horses this season.

Me in my new mankini ;)

Oh my God!!

I think its time to reinstate that ban....

I feel ill ....

Really ill

Doom & gloom,that's the norm on here for some supporters.

Doom & gloom will pass

Once kidney stone morrison

Is passed out of the body that is the Ram's ;)

Worst closed season for underwhelming on the field... Ever

Negativity is infectious

Prepare for plague as the months roll on.

Tough league this season and no margin for morrisons only consistency.. Which is inconsistency, stupid results will kill us over the season.

Soon be august ;)

Doom & gloom,that's the norm on here for some supporters.

Not true Graham, I'd be delighted to be happy clappy. In view of the general improvement in most championship squads, would you or anybody else like to give us a list of "reasons to be cheerful (part one)". I'll start the ball rolling.

1) Lucas looks a great signing.

2) ermm

Doesn't mean I won't be turning up for the games though.  ;)

George Bernard Shaw.

Reynolds was called back as a do or die for Leigh.As a sweetener thats why we have the friendly at their gaff,with all takings going to us.Providing we can take two buses.Cant see it with the doom and gloom already displayed on here.

Does it specify the minimum size of the bus ? Just a thought.

George Bernard Shaw.

Does it specify the minimum size of the bus ? Just a thought.

If we are getting all the gate money subject to a two bus criteria ...... then why aren't the club advertising or incentivising ???

I know it will be tough to fill two busses, especially as I will be going by car!! ....  

Seriously we seem to be presenting as victims rather than grasping the initiative and doing some stuff to ensure we meet the minimum criteria!!! .......    Sounds like a job for 'Super Charlie' and the rest of the 'Amber Ribbon Super Heroes' ......  thats where the drive seems to be  these days!! 

Archived