Sign in to follow this  
Blind side johnny

Predictions

Recommended Posts

On 23/11/2016 at 6:19 AM, coolie said:

Doom & gloom will pass

Once kidney stone morrison

Is passed out of the body that is the Ram's ;)

Worst closed season for underwhelming on the field... Ever

Negativity is infectious

Prepare for plague as the months roll on.

Tough league this season and no margin for morrisons only consistency.. Which is inconsistency, stupid results will kill us over the season.

Soon be august ;)

Same I can't predict 6 numbers as good ;)

We wouldn't be skint :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, coolie said:

See told you so ;)

Hey Coolie..Just been checking some of my old posts and can see that I was predicting doom and gloom as long ago as Feb 2016,,,can you beat that??

I was posting then about not replacing Thacks & Seymour, playing Grady in the second row, not giving Glover a chance and not replacing Mikale...

My pessimism and grumpiness is far more consistent than GMs coaching for sure..Im off now though before Equalizer gets me banned from attending this aft..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll make a prediction in the next 25 years we will have good seasons and bad ones. Great players wearing the shirt and some poor ones. I'll bookmark this and pop back and see if it was right.

:sarcastic:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ramite said:

I'll make a prediction in the next 25 years we will have good seasons and bad ones. Great players wearing the shirt and some poor ones. I'll bookmark this and pop back and see if it was right.

:sarcastic:

Bet the sun comes up tomorrow ;)

That's a bit more precise 

 

Than a 25 year spread prediction ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ramite said:

I'll bet that a broken clock is right twice a day. :)

My clock ain't broken and I've 4 kids to prove it!!!! 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh clock you said ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ramite said:

I'll bet that a broken clock is right twice a day. :)

Except in equalizers household. 

1) The clock would be right more often if we all got behind it..

2) All those keyboard warriors should tell the clock it's wrong to it's face.

3) All those bremoaners who criticise the clock are not genuine clockwatchers.

4) The clock is a great clock - I've had a beer with it.

4) The clock is never wrong, and to be honest we should be grateful we've got a clock at all.

5) Come the end of the season, a SL club will be in for the clock - best extend it's contract now eh ?

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, grumpyoldram said:

Except in equalizers household. 

1) The clock would be right more often if we all got behind it..

2) All those keyboard warriors should tell the clock it's wrong to it's face.

3) All those bremoaners who criticise the clock are not genuine clockwatchers.

4) The clock is a great clock - I've had a beer with it.

4) The clock is never wrong, and to be honest we should be grateful we've got a clock at all.

5) Come the end of the season, a SL club will be in for the clock - best extend it's contract now eh ?

 

Fabulous effort mate

Cheered me up :)

Laid here with my bag of liquorice torpedoes, tv on,listening to the radio in the warmth lol :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, grumpyoldram said:

Except in equalizers household. 

1) The clock would be right more often if we all got behind it..

2) All those keyboard warriors should tell the clock it's wrong to it's face.

3) All those bremoaners who criticise the clock are not genuine clockwatchers.

4) The clock is a great clock - I've had a beer with it.

4) The clock is never wrong, and to be honest we should be grateful we've got a clock at all.

5) Come the end of the season, a SL club will be in for the clock - best extend it's contract now eh ?

 

? brilliant GOR 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, how did everyone do?

I see that many were saying that 8th would be a major disappointment yet, after our woeful start, it now seems like something of a victory. What a roller coaster ride it is being a RL fan.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


League Express - Online Now

League Express - Every Monday

Rugby League World - Online Now - March 2018

Rugby League World - March 2018 - Out Now



Rugby League Books On Sale Here