The new season is approaching-fast

RogerT

With the new season just a short way away is the club running the War Chest again and are Station Coaches running the Battle Bus again.

Cheers Roger.

War Chest is definately running again and all existing members should have had a letter or email inviting them to join again. In which case they will keep their same membership number. Also looking for new members to add to 190 we had last season and reach 200 target. If anybody wants to join just email me-

Kevin@nicholasandpartners.co.uk

Also Battle Bus was a great success so thanks to Dean at Station Coaches & Supporters Club it will run again next season

Not got it yet but I do live more than half a mile away from the ground

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Can anybody who has not had a letter or email send me an email at address above and i will rectify.

Sent them from Manchester so pigeon may have got lost.

The pigeon mustn't have forgot his passport to get ower the border plus warmer climes down the midlands so headed their first for a bit of a warmer :)

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Archived